Today well lived makes every yesterday a dream !:catroll:

Comment

Haven't stopped drinking since last Thursday

Having a hard time just relaxing. I've had problems with anxiety before
      AF since 12/11/2008 :ranger c:

Comment

Have you tried the breathing into a paper bag trick???? i get A LOT of panic attacks...everything goes numb, heart races etc, and my doc told me to breathe into a paper bag...not too deeply, but for a good 10 minutes or at least until the anxiety subsides...something to do with the body being overloaded with oxygen and not enough CO2...which sounds wrong, but apparently your breathing patterns change when you are anxious, and everything goes a bit haywire...not sure if this will work 'the day after' , but it may be worth a try.......??

Hugs Melonxoxoxo

Comment

Hi kit- I can certainly sympathize and empathize with how you are feeling. I would drink milk (I know that may sound awful to some but it helped me) and then maybe hot tea. I would usually have just bread or something very mild. Sleep is the best though. Old movies and a comfy bed or couch.
          It's like having the flu so take care of yourself and do your best to relax.
          Hope you feel better soon.
          Lisa

Comment

I use gatorade or lots of water to rehydrate. I understand how you're feeling. It's awful
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I just had a glass of wine instant relief but its acheat because it won't last. SORRY

Comment

Herbal tea!

Hi Kit,
                You have been given some good advise and I have little to ad. I usually make myself a pot of Camomile tea, as it is very soothing on a raw stomach as well. It takes time and a good sleep. I wish you well soon.
                Hugs Lori
                *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

go put some sweats on or your favorite pj's and go to sleep - If your gonna stay up take a shower and try some aromatherapy nice shampoo - This makes me feel better- get dressed and start cleaning up the house then when your good and tired get in bed, who cares if you take a million breaks it might help

Comment

Kitkat,

I think Hawk's idea about pedialyte sounds good. Also, if you have anxiety maybe 5-HTP could help. Sip your water and I meant take a SLOW walk, not power walk .... also PP has a point about the bath. Eat something - coat your tummy. Be on chat tonight. NO BOOZE before okay?

Hugs and kisses, and drooling ... (dentist gave me like 8 shots I think!!)

Pans

Comment

I will try sorry seems to be my favorite word lately just got off the phone with my ex the whole situation is bad I miss him but he cheated on me and that hurt will never go awayI can't get back with him but he says he misses me thats why he keeps calling its a hard situation among my other issues

I hope I can heal and be there for you good folks

Comment

Not to be wierd but any one else having appetite problems cause I'm hypoglycemic and this is a problem

Comment

You will heal but don't fool yourself that it will happen overnight. There is no magic pill. trust me I know. Just keep checking in and doing exactly what you are. There is a great community of people at the touch of your fingers
                          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

The thing is I know at some point I will be sober again I just fear the rollercoaster ride where I do this again

Comment

I also fear people finding out it seems as though alcoholics are treated as weak and porias at least from my experience and I think your right kateit is psychological I don't crave alcohol just the sence of escape I guess thats pretty sad

Comment

But it has to stop
                                I have'nt been getting drunk as much as just self medicating

Comment

Working...
                                X