Stuffed up well and good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuffed up well and good

Night before last got totally obliterated after 2 monts of doing no such thing - just could not stop once I started. Missed work yesterday and felt guilty, like crap, bad mother etc etc.

I have a friend who is going thorugh an abusive relationship and have got too tied up in her problems - she's a real drinker - used to be all day every day - unlike me the weekend binger(real enough of course - just can't do the hair of the dog at 6am routine - yet). So night b4 last we just wound each other up and hubby ended up getting furious (he's been relaxed for a month or 2 and now this - he did apologise in the morning - but I apologised all day and today - and probably for the next week)

I am back at work today but still feeling the effects - I always get 3 day hangovers - and all for a couple of bottles of wine -stupid.

Just when I though it had stopped - here we go again.

Cashy
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Stuffed up well and good

I can totally understand but I have the bad habit of hair of the dog I've been on a six day bender tomarrow will suck
    AF since 12/11/2008 :ranger c:
    Today well lived makes every yesterday a dream !:catroll:

Comment

Stuffed up well and good

And it alway hurts to work hungover maybe we can cry on each others shoulder til we get the alcohol out of our system

Comment

Stuffed up well and good

Are you at work Kitkat? It would be great to have someone to talk to - i'm sitting at my desk feeling totally useless- can't concentrate to save my life - colleagues telling me to gohome cause I look "sick" - dark circles etc. maybe I can get through the day with people like you - otherwise might have to try the lunchtime pick-me -up - NOOOOOO!!!!

Cash

PS Glad to hear you recovered - went on chat the ohter day and everyon was really worried about you - thought you had passed out - obviously you got through. Can you get any meds? I know the insurance prob is a big issue over there but do you anyone who could help you out, just to get through this bad time?

xxxx

Comment

Stuffed up well and good

Not at work called out they think I have a sinus infection slighty true my sinuses are shot and tomarrow it will suck to be me. I think I am getting over it though drinking lots of water on the advice of the good people here when we are both sober and not hungover maybe we can look back at this and laugh. and i hate to admit this but I have had to have a nooner to get through my day There is a really nice guy Fan just because we have this problem we are still the good people we alway were I'm not my uncle hope this helps you some

Big hug Kitkatsue

Comment

Stuffed up well and good

You take care and stay in touch

Comment

Stuffed up well and good

I can imagine how you feel, buy hey you did pretty darn good so try not to be so hard on yourself

Comment

Stuffed up well and good

That's the biggest problem - being hard on myself - I really hate myself when I do this. My adopted mum is an alcoholic and I just think "i'm her" - or heading that way - and she was a demon of a drunk, but so wonderful otherwise - so confusing. I have not got to the point where I change in any way when drinking - just get happy, but there are instances when I can get really selfish and not care about anyone else there - no good.

Oh bugger this it all seems so hard, wish I could express it all a little better.

C

xx

Comment

Stuffed up well and good

Hey I already know I'm my worst enemy but I intend to get better I'm not going to let this defeat me I am better than that and so is every one here

Comment

Stuffed up well and good

Hey cash I know how you feel except my mom is better than me in that she knows when to say when wish I had her strenght

Comment

Stuffed up well and good

Not meaning to say eney thing about your mum she at least has some idea of what you are going through my poor mom doesn't

Comment

Stuffed up well and good

refrase what we are going through

Comment

Stuffed up well and good

she figures you can just wake up and feel great that takes days

Comment

Stuffed up well and good

Why don't t the two of you come to chat?
                            Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Stuffed up well and good

Strength - strange word - I feel like I just want to be OK - to get up and not feel like shit - to walk the dog, play with my kid, have a bit of fun. Why the hell does that need strength I keep thinking to myself - why not just bloody commonsense - oh dear - this is starting to sound like a "why me?" whinging session.

I just want to "do" not "try" - I always equate trying with failure or succes, at least if you "do" you just "do" - and then "do" again!

Hope this is making sense - don't feel like it right now - feel trapped in the office - just want to escape and go home!!

C
                              xxx

Comment

Working...
                              X