Day 175

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 175

Today is day 175 af for me and tonight I am craving AL a little, but since I am not going to drink, I know that they will go away. It feels way to good to wake up hangover free especially when you got things to do in the morning. I have to finish off my 16 hour internship tomorrow so I know that being hungover is not going to be good especially tomorrow. Course waking up hangover is not good at all.

Tomorrow will be my week 25 af and I am so excited for it! Never thought that I would make it this far sober. Still not missing drinking,the process of getting and being drunk, and being hungover. When I feel like I need a reminder of how being drunk/hungover feels like, I just look at videos of drunk/hungover videos and that reminds me of a life I used to live and don't live anymore. ODAAT!
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 175

Well done, Drifty. I am only at 19 days, so 25 weeks is huge! Great job keeping the devil at bay tonight!:goodjob:
    BelleGirl

Alcohol does me no favors.

Pouring poison down your throat is just plain STUPID!

Comment

Day 175

WELL DONE DRIFTY! CONGRATS ON 175 DAYS! You are an inspiration to us all Stay strong and don't let the AL devil get into your mind!
      Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
      :h

Comment

Day 175

Right on Drifty! Keep it up, I still get those little AL urges too, but if feels good to wake up in the morning and know I fought the urge.....not really worth the little bit of satisfaction it may give, compared to the disappointment I would have :goodjob:
        Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Day 175

Go Drifty!

That is wonderful! You've figured out how to
          deal with cravings and all the madness.
          You really are an inspiration! When I see your
          name on a post I always read it since I know
          it will be a positive message.
          I sat outside this morning having coffee with my
          daughter; she was smoking. I was not really