Gratefull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gratefull

I am familiar with some and some are not familiar with myself.

I am a person that desires to know the freedom
    Alcohol has distorted that unfolding.

I follow the posts and am always encouraged. Such wonderful people here.

I adore you all. I have attempted many methods that have not worked.

I share because I care.

Don't give up.

There is an aspect of my personality that fights and this keeps me in lifes beauty.

I adore.
    I dare to care.
    I share in this moment for we are etches in pure light
    :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Gratefull

Hi, Theme. What a beautiful post. I care too, for all here who have the courage to be here and to keep on trying because that is what we do.....we must always try. There are so many wonderful, beautiful souls here who have helped me. Please keep coming back, even if just to read and never be afraid to post.

As you can see by my name, I am "Grateful" too.:l:l
    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Gratefull

Karen always love your posts. Your words make me hear soft words & much love. Take care little darling. Much love Shas. Xx
      Shas
      Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Gratefull

Your two beautiful posts sang from who you are.
        So loving and honest and encouraging.

You are gratitude mirrored. Thank you so.
        You are humility honored. Grateful is in each breath we experience.

The experience is what matters.
        Alcoholism has hurt. Alcoholism has hindered. Alcoholism has deceived.

I continue to be .
        I allow my senses to discover what ever will assist. What am I missing?
        I listen and play music. I delve into arenas that are sensitive.

The void is.
        The silence is an echo in the void.

I long for peace as much as you.

Music was eliminated for a time as well as art. Now, this fragrance is luminous with sparkle.

Be Enhanced~

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Gratefull

What a beautiful post and I pray for peace for you too. I love what you said "Be Enhanced".
          You are a beautiful person, full of life.

As your quote says "everyday begin the task anew"....:l
          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Gratefull

Theme, your posts are so beautiful. Never give up. The sober life is worth fighting for with everything you have.

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Gratefull

I love your posts Theme, you have a beautiful mind. You will find your way, I am sure of that xx
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Gratefull

Awesome and just what I needed to read this morning, thank you.
                FT
                AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Gratefull

Lovely post and so inspiring. Thank you for sharing.
                  Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
                  :h

Comment

Gratefull

Your notes are a sonata~

I wish you could hear what I hear. It is purely Orchestrated.
                    You are each the finest of tuned instruments. Collect us all as original ideas, we are a musical program.
                    I listen because you listen and for that we are a chorus that invites.

I am a participant of such a glorious stream called a Thread. It weaves, it connects it directs us all to a place so ideal.

In an original moment of your awakening you arise in splendor fully dressed in clarity.

Glory loves you for you inspire the moments that cradle you with Love~

Comment

Gratefull

Zenstyle, what a sight to behold. Of course you are still here. You are YOU and how I count myself as one lucky that you have endured (ya' know what I mean/who let the dogs out?/ Family et al.
                      Thanks for being so patient and faithful.

You are an angel.

It is comforting to return here and find a consistency that I don't know coming from the puzzle I dwell in to survive.

Peace, Assurance and Knowledge from such minds here.

Resonating is the lines between your words. I feel your hearts , the kindest of places to seek and the most faithful.
                      I know
                      because I belong
                      no thing can remove my place here.
                      Different
                      Sincere
                      and reaching, I long for you when I drift away for a time.

An anchor is what I experience when I see your posts and am reminded that you are a place that allows individuals to find rest.
                      Rest allows an unfolding to individualize.

Rare in your splendor. What does it feel like?
                      I imagine magnificent.
                      You~

Comment

Gratefull

:h:h:h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Gratefull

After finishing reading some of your posts, there was a realization in the moment.

The importance of our unity is vital. Our vitality is united with what is important.

Alcohol yells at us, demanding attention so selfish. It is the ultimate sabotage of our existence.
                          I am coming out of the secrets one way or the other my beloved confidants.

Your understanding is a reflection of your own reflection to understand your own suffering.

Peace is between each heart beat~

Comment

Working...
                          X