Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 17th November

Evening all,

Had a luvverly walk up to the shops and a luvverly walk back. The weather was just glorious and sunny and cold and Autumny and it was just great.

ooh and I had me hair done this aftie. Rather a good day all in all.

I'm so pleased to see you Sooty and glad you're getting back on track.

I wonder if Nelz is going to give us a seal of approval.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:sofa:
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Loverly to see you all too. How's the shoulder JC?

Hope the traffic starts moving Mario.

Off out to me choir practice tonight, see you later tra la la

Comment

JackieClaire;1210118 wrote: Evening all,

Had a luvverly walk up to the shops and a luvverly walk back. The weather was just glorious and sunny and cold and Autumny and it was just great.

ooh and I had me hair done this aftie. Rather a good day all in all.

I'm so pleased to see you Sooty and glad you're getting back on track.

I wonder if Nelz is going to give us a seal of approval.
          Did someone just flash the Nelz signal? Great heavens, thanks JC I nearly missed this one!

Well done Sooty
          Attached files [img]/converted_files/1708619=6929-attachment.jpg[/img]
          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Ooh thanks, Nelz.

Sooty, my shoulder is nearly has good as new. Still get the odd twinges but that might just be age.

And Stirls I can see you behind that sofa.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Howiyis, quick fly by for me. Will be back when the little bleeders are in bed...Christ Almighty, today is very long...

One is in a sulk because I made him eat garden peas and his tummy is TOO expanded and I am not to blame him if he "pebble dashes" the bathroom.

The other two are like two deranged cats fighting over stickers and telling the other how much that they hate them.

Beam me FECKIN UP!
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Talk about x-posts!!

Sooty - good to see you back in the barracks. Have a lovely time at choir practice. I sang in the choir for years when I was young and loved it.

Zennie-butt, that is not good news about your bridge. Hope you get it sorted out ASAP.

Jackie - lovely that you had decent weather for a change. It was grey and dreary here all day and we had a wee drizzle.

Mario - still stuck in traffic? Well at least you've got us for company.

Molly - don't forget the food. I always grill Mr. Stirly's bread for him and half the time I burn it. Once I forgot it for so long that the bread was actually in flames when I took it out of the oven and they melted the underside of the stove knobs.

Pingu - when do you get your gel nails done?

KTAB - hope you had a more positive day today.

Oney - did you go for a drive today?

:wavin: Nelz!!

Where's the chrome-domed Saffa. I've got something to tell him...

Comment

I drove myself round the twist Stirly!! ha ha, nothing major today, just local, but was in and out of the car like a lunatic, getting used to the heavy traffic in the town!

How is the PC??

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

JackieClaire;1210129 wrote: Ooh thanks, Nelz.

Sooty, my shoulder is nearly has good as new. Still get the odd twinges but that might just be age.

And Stirls I can see you behind that sofa.I know!!:H:H
                    one2many;1210132 wrote:
                    Howiyis, quick fly by for me. Will be back when the little bleeders are in bed...Christ Almighty, today is very long...

One is in a sulk because I made him eat garden peas and his tummy is TOO expanded and I am not to blame him if he "pebble dashes" the bathroom.

The other two are like two deranged cats fighting over stickers and telling the other how much that they hate them.

Beam me FECKIN UP!
                    :H:H:H "Pebble dashes" and deranged cats? Just wait til the girls hit the teen years. Then you'll be pulling yer hair out for sure.

Comment

From the time I sent the last post till now, thats all it took for Mia to start screaming with a pain in her ear, she has had a racking cough for a while now, PLEASE GOD don't let it be an ear infection!

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

:hallo: Army.

Just a quick bounce into the barracks - I'm fading fast and am headed to bed soon. These early mornings are something else.

But I need to know what Stirly has to say to me. Or was that just a ruse?
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhh the joys of parenthood.

I've just had a quick call to say the son and heir is staying here tonight. I'm sure we only got rid of him Tuesday.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

one2many;1210156 wrote: From the time I sent the last post till now, thats all it took for Mia to start screaming with a pain in her ear, she has had a racking cough for a while now, PLEASE GOD don't let it be an ear infection!
                            Ear pain is the pits. Poor thing :l
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Poor wee lambie.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

one2many;1210137 wrote: I drove myself round the twist Stirly!! ha ha, nothing major today, just local, but was in and out of the car like a lunatic, getting used to the heavy traffic in the town!

How is the PC??Good for you on the driving. PC is still fried. Will ask son to look at it over the next few days. Lucky I've got the laptop.
                                one2many;1210156 wrote: From the time I sent the last post till now, thats all it took for Mia to start screaming with a pain in her ear, she has had a racking cough for a while now, PLEASE GOD don't let it be an ear infection!
                                I can't stress enough how dangerous and ear infection can be. It can spread to the optic nerve and cause damage to the eye. I'd take her to a doctor first thing tomorrow if not tonight to get her on antibiotics right away. Poor little angel. Ear aches hurt like hell.:upset:
                                tiptronic_ct;1210158 wrote:
                                :hallo: Army.

Just a quick bounce into the barracks - I'm fading fast and am headed to bed soon. These early mornings are something else.

But I need to know what Stirly has to say to me. Or was that just a ruse?
                                Ah, Tipster, there you are. Well, yesterday at the store I answered the phone and this very nice masculine voice asked me if I speak English. Of course I do. He told me that he is from South Africa but working in a suburb of Athens for the next few weeks and needed some info on some of our products. They are ones that younger son deals with so I gave him his name and cell number and the gentleman said - "Thank you - you are such a sweetheart!". You Saffa's are very flirty feckers aren't youz...:H:H

Comment

Working...
                                X