Army Thread Thursday 17th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think I'll just run round his room with fabreez. The boy fart smell hasn't dissipated yet.

Ooooooooooooh Stirls, I just :h a South African accent.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

But you ARE a sweetheart, Stirls :h
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Thats the prob tho Stirls, they used to put the kids on antibiotics straight away, not so any more..

Until recently, all children with ear infections were given antibiotics. New research suggests that many children with ear infections will get better without antibiotics, and with no ill effects. This is called the �observation option.� This option reduces the use of unnecessary antibiotics, and limits the child�s exposure to the side effects of antibiotics. It also reduces the chance that �super bacteria� � bacteria that cannot be killed by antibiotics � will develop.

It's like trying to get blood out of a stone..
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

PLEASE pm me, that would be great Mollers, thank you xxx

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

JackieClaire;1210173 wrote: Think I'll just run round his room with fabreez. The boy fart smell hasn't dissipated yet.

Ooooooooooooh Stirls, I just :h a South African accent.Besides the accent, he had a very, very nice voice....
            tiptronic_ct;1210175 wrote: But you ARE a sweetheart, Stirls :hOh you flattering little devil you. :bigwink:
            Zenstyle;1210176 wrote: Yoo Hoooo!

Everyone sounds in good spirits. Welcome back Sooty and Hiya Nelz!

Well, my mouth is bothering me big time today. I have a huge bruise on my jaw and its swollen and really sore. I forgot that he takes Friday off, and there's no way I'm letting him work on it today, its agony enough as it is... so I guess I'm waiting till Monday. I gave in and took a pain pill 1/2 an hour ago as I couldn't think feckin straight (been trying to only take them at night).

Anyhooooo.... enough of my whinging! )
            Whinge all you like. Anything to do with teeth is fecking painful.
            Zenstyle;1210177 wrote:
            For now.....................
            :H
            one2many;1210179 wrote:
            Thats the prob tho Stirls, they used to put the kids on antibiotics straight away, not so any more..

Until recently, all children with ear infections were given antibiotics. New research suggests that many children with ear infections will get better without antibiotics, and with no ill effects. This is called the �observation option.� This option reduces the use of unnecessary antibiotics, and limits the child�s exposure to the side effects of antibiotics. It also reduces the chance that �super bacteria� � bacteria that cannot be killed by antibiotics � will develop.

It's like trying to get blood out of a stone..
            Well, I don't want to scare you but when we first moved to Greece, older son had a sever ear infection and was hospitalized so they could give him antibiotics by injection every twelve hours. There was a young girl there, about 12 years old from a village who had an ear infection and they tried treating it with drops of warm olive oil. The infection spread to her optic nerve and overnight her eyes went from normal to this...

I agree about them not prescribing antibiotics for every little thing but an ear infection is in another category. Can you not get something like Amoxil from the chemist without a prescription?
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Just got the name of Mollers doc!

I never heard of Amoxil but will bloody well ask for it in the morn! Thank you!!!!

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Sorry had me head under the desk trying to print off this blooming accreditation thingy. My immaculately filled in e-mail still can't be read and I've had to print the bleepity bleep thing off and take a hard copy.

Right where were we.

I remember when me mam used to pour warmed almond oil in me lughole for earache. I looked so sophisticated with a great bung of cotton wool sticking out me ear.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Would olive oil do ya reckon Jacks??

I HATE shite with emails and printers, makes my blood boil!!

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Can't see it doing any harm just make sure it's not to warm.

Rightio I've got to bugger orff. The form I've printed orff has got answers missing so I'll have to fill the bloody things in with a pencil.

I may be back.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1210201 wrote: Crikey JC... that's a right pain in the bum, that form!!! Good luck!
                      was it you I was telling my life story to on Facebook earlier....

just checkin y'know, I still haven't put real names to MWO names, stupid me

when I get chattin I don't stop, I'm like my girl really. Anyway thanks for listening to my crap!

Peace at last in this house, the nutter is about to go to bed and the older one is quiet anyway so here's to a couple of quiet hours before the madness starts again tomorrow

evening all x
                      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Working...
                      X