Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday 18th November Army Thread

Anybody about.

Could do with a bit of help at the end of this thread.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...end-53549.html
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Dawg, I don't get accredited until I've done all three bits. Today was part two.

The intervention thing is just catching a person who has been giving alcohol a bit of a thrashing but not yet into alcoholism or alcohol dependence and needs to know how to cut down, strategies on a night out and things like that.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1210668 wrote: Just got a text from Tipps! This international texting thing is neato! )
        When I am back from foreign parts I want to do international texting:new:

I tried my best with the spammer Molly but the posts kept coming:upset:

Well done JC.

On the Dubai front another lazy day finished up at a cocktail bar 52 floors up at The Marriot.
        It was hard to refuse the Mojitos but gritted my teeth and it is now 10.15 and I am dead chuffed with myself. Managed to get a hot chocolate which was delicious.

Off to bed soon when the temperature drops. It is hotting up here. (nothing to do with Mr A)

Comment

xpost Molly and JC

Comment

Hello yous two.

Mollers, it's called the planet Teenager it's a few light years from planet Reality. After that it's coming down to Earth with a bump.

I want a text from foreign parts now. I got one yesterday. Can't send them to foreign parts as I don't get them free.:upset:
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1210681 wrote: Hello yous two.

Mollers, it's called the planet Teenager it's a few light years from planet Reality. After that it's coming down to Earth with a bump.

I want a text from foreign parts now. I got one yesterday. Can't send them to foreign parts as I don't get them free.:upset:
              If Berkshire is counted as foreign parts I'll send ya one....
              Done in tonight. LIterally. I want sleep and a comfy bed with a big soft pillow
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

JackieClaire;1210675 wrote: Dawg, I don't get accredited until I've done all three bits. Today was part two.

The intervention thing is just catching a person who has been giving alcohol a bit of a thrashing but not yet into alcoholism or alcohol dependence and needs to know how to cut down, strategies on a night out and things like that.
                Next time Mr. JC goes off to the pub with a few mates, you can lie in wait... Reminds me of Andy Capp & Flo :H:H:H
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

:hello: Troopers!!

Molly, sorry you're having problems again with your lad. They can come up with the damndest ideas sometimes. Never a dull moment is there?

Funny about that spammer going back to the old threads. Dumb, too, IMHO.

Jackie - I'm sure you'll be very good at intervening. Does that mean you have to collar a drunk person and tell them how bad AL is for them and tell them statistics and such? If it is, you better get them on their way into the pub, not on the way out.

Mrs. A - you're going to really miss that warm weather. :goodjob:On passing up on the Mojitos.

Zennie - so glad to hear of the turnout for Cheryl's brother's memorial. 900 people? Yeah, that would defo make him a drifter. Fecking newspapers. It must have been heart-warming for his family, in spite of their grief, to see so many people come to pay homage to him.

Hiya Waggy, Sooty, Pingu and Tipster if you're still around. :wavin:
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Peace and tranquility at last!

Mrs. T and the cubs have gone to see Breaking Yawn. What a load of bollocks!
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Cheeses twice, Stirly. I clearly need to read back - I missed a lot of what you've just commented on.

Or I'll just plead "I'm a guy" and carry on posting.
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Glad you got the text back, Zenners.

We should have thought about BBM before you switched phones! Whilst we're on that topic... I couldn't get an iPhone, after all. The fecking service provider wouldn't switch my contract and data package over from the one I'm on without almost doubling my monthly fee. So CrackBerry it is, for at least another year :upset:
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1210681 wrote:

I want a text from foreign parts now. I got one yesterday. Can't send them to foreign parts as I don't get them free.:upset:Neither do I...:upset:
                          tiptronic_ct;1210685 wrote:
                          Next time Mr. JC goes off to the pub with a few mates, you can lie in wait... Reminds me of Andy Capp & Flo :H:H
                          :H That would be Jackie.

Something like this except Mr. JC's too tall and Jackie's too short to do it, but you get the idea...

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1210688 wrote: Cheeses twice, Stirly. I clearly need to read back - I missed a lot of what you've just commented on.

Or I'll just plead "I'm a guy" and carry on posting.
                            See, when I do a multi-quote, I save you the trouble of reading back. Now you'll have to, if you want to know what I'm talking about.:H

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1210685 wrote: Next time Mr. JC goes off to the pub with a few mates, you can lie in wait... Reminds me of Andy Capp & Flo :H:H:H
                              :H:H:H

He's orff out tonight, wouldya believe.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Have I been inattentive, or has RC been either lurking or absent? Or just not posting on the Army Thread?
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X