Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want...

Melon,
    Do you think that placing this 20 pound cast iron skillet on registry might cause me undue problems since I have never cooked, never intend to cook, and would never marry man who thought I might possibly cook for him (or cook him).I do own a catapult. Of course, this would never be communicated in print and I would never be so stupid as to teach a man to read.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter my rindy friend,
    Pansy

PS (My Tier One Sleeping Remedies have not sufficed, so it is now 3:18 my time)
    I shall leave the blinds pulled and await the dawn ....

Sorry to all I disappointed last night, the game shows at 3 am are bitchin ....

Comment

I want...

Panseroo...the skillet is NOT for cooking. It is to be placed in the gun cupboard along with the rest of the weapons...the Panserator and the Katattacker...these must be legally licensed with the appropriatel law enforcement agency (cuisine dept.) and kept under lock, and a key which is to be strung about your person at all times (I suggest hanging it on a length of rope dangling between the 'chesticulars'....you can't be too careful)
      Perhaps it would be a wise move also, to incarcerate all the 'See spot run' books .......the future Mr Pansy need only to be shown how to express his self through the use of simple diagrams and mime artistry....

Sleep little kat, sleep............poor pans.....insomnia is a dog.......weehuggymelon xoxo

Comment

Working...
      X