Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2007 how to make this the year of change

Seasons greetings to all
    I am new here and don't really want to be here, but the reality is, I keep promising myself to change my drinking habits .... for the past 15 years I have over-indulged. I am a 'bad habit' drinker. I never drink duriing the day but fight with my self control like crazy once it gets to 8 o clock ish ... and if I open a bottle then, i will end up consuming around 12 units in the next four hours. the next day thumping head etc. - it is a vicious cycle that i have been stuck in for so very long. I really want to change, I want the future to be better than thiscontinuous evening binge drinking. Does anyone out there have similar experience.??

thank you for 'listening' and happy new year (will it be a dry one?):new:

oooooh yes

:welcome:

Yes and every morning I said not again, but still did the same again ..........

I've been here for 6 weeks and drastically reduced my drinking.....

All the best, Paula xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Welcome Waters!

Yes - you can break the cycle! Give the whole program a try - the supps the cds - it makes a difference. I too have problems at 7-8:00. Its hard!
      Hawk

Comment

Same here the only thing I know for sure is I have to stop, moderation won't work for me at least not now maybe never. Kind of hard to say, my biggest fault I think is starting again in the morning for more. Not every time I drink but even once is to.

Hope you can reach you goals

Kitkat
        AF since 12/11/2008 :ranger c:
        Today well lived makes every yesterday a dream !:catroll:

Comment

Working...
        X