Hey Girls, Fancy Moving???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An invitation to all the Ladies, we have found the cutest place, I think its called GUYS GROUP or something, anyway its been empty for ages so we have decided to decorate it, girly style, so if you have any suggestions please post them over there, the more feminine the better.....THEN WE CAN ALL MOVE IN.

:yougo: :woot: :banana:
    A F F L..
    Alcohol Free For Life

I heard were renaming it than were decorating and then were moving in. I need a project to keep busy kind of like that home and garden television stuff

Comment

That's a real shame its changing to a girls place. Us guys have all been working behind the scenes on the definitive answer to 2 questions:

1. What guy's really like in a woman
      2. The ideal female body type - a male perspective

We have the absolute final answer to these 2 questions after extensive research - but doesn't look like we'll have anywhere to post them now.

Probably wasn't important!

Comment

Awww, I think we ought to let them have their cave so they can burp and fart and scratch if they need some time away from the ladies.:H I don't mind at all popping in for a visit now and again, but I'll keep my mauve paint to myself. Of course, they are always welcome to visit me!

Respectfully,

Kathy
        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Cave

Fan, your cave may be tidy, but it needs a little something... perhaps some doilies? How about some coasters for those sparkling beverages such as cider and seltzer? No, Youngatheart is right, let the men have their space, so we can learn the answers to the age old mysteries of their minds!
          The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Aww, shucks. Kathy brings up a good point. We would not want to scare off any new men that come around here thinking it is just women.

I still think the room should be painted pink though.
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Well it was a fun idea, but, yes, I must agree, they do need a hidey hole and I suppose the Guys Group is the equivelant to the garden shed for the men, but can we just keep the frilly curtains up ???
              A F F L..
              Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Fan - I do not want to know what you are doing when you "burp, fart and use your fingers at the same time." You are scaring me.
                Hawk

Comment

LMAO!!!!:H
                  I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I was thinking the same thing, Hawk. Kind of frightening. I hope you're not doing that when there are women around, Fan? OMG, I just had a thought! EWWWWW! I'm out of here!
                    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Fan, ok we are backing away, leaving the dishes dirty and the socks on the floor, and you to whatever it is that you guys do. : )
                      The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Intriguing, my dear Fan, intriguing...(if you could just leave the burping & farting part out!)
                        Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.
                        Plato

Comment

I kid you Fan - I am a kidder. But I still don't want to know!:H
                          Hawk

Comment

So the guy's forum stays??

Fantastic - it has some interesting questions and debates to hold!

Watch that space!

Comment

Lets just call it A STAY OF EXECUTION
                              A F F L..
                              Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Working...
                              X