blimey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blimey!

What a panic, I haven't been able to get on to the site all day and on new years eve too. I'm staying in, never been so sober in me life and i'm very happy. Six days abs, does that mean I can use the long term abstainers posty bit? Happy new year to everyone, may it be dry or damp but not flooded xxxx

blimey!

Happy new year! and good for you.

I too was a little uneasy not being able to get on here today!
    It is very wet outside(raining all day) but I will have a dry NYE this year.

Congrats on your 6 AF days! Great!
    Lisa

Comment

blimey!

It was really strange not being able to get on .....It's amazing how you get used to coming here.
      sigpicXXX

Comment

blimey!

Yeah I kept trying too and finally got on. Relieved.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

blimey!

Not being able to get in is what not having a drink felt like when I hade the urge- prior to Campral! Weird perspective, I know, but true.

Comment

blimey!

yeah I was worried too, been trying to get on all day
            It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
            James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

blimey!

Me too. Just got on two minutes ago. I've been trying all day, not quite panicking but almost.
              Was the site off-line?
              Anyway I'm glad to be here now.I'm not going out tonight and I'm not drinking either. We've got the baby for the night so that will be nice. Hope you're all having a good New Year's Day/Eve.

Comment

blimey!

I am paranoid and thought I had been banned for being an irritating twerp!!! Very relieved when finally got on a couple of minutes ago!!!!!!it IS new years day here, and I had a quiet night with the MIL watching stupid titanic.....one of the worse so called blockbusters ever (sorry to leo fans...but the boy is 4 years old).
                BUT stayed sober and not twitchy.....although have nervous tic from watching mr golden b%^&**%ks obviously.........
                Hope everyone has a good nye/day, with NO regrets........2007, here we come!!! xoxo

Comment

blimey!

I couln't get onto the site after work last night... I didn't think I was gonna be able to get to sleep! It's so like an addiction coming on here, in the morning & after work! It's a good one though!
                  The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

blimey!

Well thank God it wasn't just me...kept getting error msg about Windows Defender thingummy...Google wouldn't let me access any web pages...kept telling me I was either a virus or some form of spyware!!!!! Tried to sort Wind/Def out but got myself tied up in knots, thought I would have one more go, and hey presto...here I am!

Right, am going to watch Coronation St now, then ring Ma, wish her Happy New Year then be back on here in about 1 hour...catch you all then
                    A F F L..
                    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Working...
                    X