Comment

Happy Birthday Sick of Being Sick

speak fer yerself Fuzzy Butt!!
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

But you'll NEVER be as old as Ruby........:H:H
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

true dat!!

Comment

It's true...we are all young things compared to Rubes. Here's photographic evidence!

Sun, mama, and fen... Attached files [img]/converted_files/1717994=6490-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Okay - where is Nelz ....... this is where he ALWAYS pops up?
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Keep it up, girls. I'll sic my crazy little hummingbird Birthday Girl Vick on you it you all if you keep harrassing this Hot Momma!!! Don't make me start up the big 4x4 and come looking for you all!!!
                  Vick, truly, take care of yourself and quit trying to physically over-power your infirmities. You are still so beautiful, so now keep yourself well while you wait for those grandbabies you crave. I KNOW they will be well-dressed!! (Sue and and I are sitting with crochet needles at the ready, waiting for the word on color!)

sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Oh, the one with the three girls showing off their cleavage/bras? You three are HOT!!
                    Here's my picture-it pales in comparison to yours, though...

oops! meant to post this in the killer thread, oh well....
                    BTW- Love the RedNeck Pics, Ruby!...:H
                    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Yeah I know Fluff - Fen really should have asked us before posting it.......

Comment

Sorry Vicki - we are sort of sabotaging your Birthday thread - I hope you are having a WONDERFUL WONDERFUL birthday - I think it was awesome of Kelly to come and surprise you - I am so looking forward to seeing the video of you seeing her - and we want to see pictures too! She is such a traveller now!! I think the whole thing was awesome and such a lovely birthday surprise for you. Have a super day my friend. Lorry loads of love and hugs to you,

love, Sun XXX

Comment

ps...that's me in the middle of Fen's picture

Comment

I think this is probably one of if not THE best birthday card ever! It has humor as well as birthday wishes- plus I did send Vicki the coolest cake with her birthday printed on it- I'm sure she'll love it!
                            It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Whoa...Fluff, you're pretty hawt! You can join us...:H

Rubes, is that your 4X4 in the pic? :H

Comment

MB, thank you for starting this cool birthday thread with lots of humor in it and thank you for your love and prayers. I agree that is definetly you in the mddle of the pic! Fen, atleast I am the youngest of you all! :H Thanks for the pic...playboy, here we come, three hot 50 year olds! And Fluff, you are one hot babe and thank you for the coolest cake! RC, I have been missing you, my dear friend! Roger, you popping out of my cake would have been an awesome treat! Sunni, I did get to celebrate my birthday for 4 glorious days and spending time with Grateful made it so very special! Nora, I've been missing you, too! Ruby, you mean so much to me and all of us, even if you are the oldest, you are one hot moma! I thought my visit with you and Grateful was the happiest memory of my life, but I think Grateful topped it! Those pics had to been taken in Mississippi, just ask Grateful! Grateful, you coming to see me on my birthday was the greatest gift I could have ever magined and the biggest surprise of my life! I still have not stopped smiling! Thank you so much for being the best friend in the world! I love you so very much! Bird, Jackie, Zen, tech, one, mario, nelz, drifty, IAD, sunshine and fluff, thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes! All of you have made me feel so special and I love you all so much!
                                I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                                but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Working...
                                X