Happy Birthday Sick of Being Sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better late than never - Happy B_DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a wonderful day - week month year etc.

Comment

Many Happy Returns Vick.

It's strange, not having been here a while to see the first post on the boards was something to do with "get your asses in gear for December". I saw your name attached to the last post in that thread which prompted me to click on your profile and see that your birthday was just a few days ago! Did you also know that you joined this site on MY birthday on 30th January!

Anyway, wishing you much love and success for the year ahead.

Many Blessings xxxx
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SOS!! May this year be the best one ever for you!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday!

Comment

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. I truly had the very best birthday ever, with my best friend, Grateful, showing up at my surprise birthday party! Hippie, I mss you! I always got so much insight out of your posts! I wish so bad you would come on over to "The Journey..." and join in with our family! I love you all so much! It is truly wonderful to know that people actually care about me!
            I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
            but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1217292 wrote: Okay - where is Nelz ....... this is where he ALWAYS pops up?
              Dayum slow speed internet connection!! I swear they better wind those rubber bands up a little tighter
              Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Working...
              X