Underoos and Revered International Guests - December 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goo morning all!! Gorgeous morning here. I'm off to day for my last work trip of the year (thank goodness!)

Have a good one all!!
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

HAPPY DECEMBER GUYS!!!!!!!

Whoohoooo!
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Happy... errrmmm... December, Undies!
      (If you say so... my calendar says otherwise)
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

You'r on the wrong side of the international date line Sunshine :H Its definitely December here!!

Which reminds me - a little piece of trivia! The international date line is being moved on 31 December this year so that Samoa and Tokelau will be the same day as the rest of the Pacific instead of a day behind :H:H
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Less than three hours to go here. Happy December Underoonies!!!!inkele::yougo::dancin:
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Welcome to summer, Undies! Time to air the drawer and get out there, even if only to adorn the washing line

Have a good one
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Happy December haha xxx its tomorrow for me in uk

Comment

Miss Behaving;1217941 wrote: You'r on the wrong side of the international date line Sunshine :H Its definitely December here!!

Which reminds me - a little piece of trivia! The international date line is being moved on 31 December this year so that Samoa and Tokelau will be the same day as the rest of the Pacific instead of a day behind :H:H
                Who the Sam Hill decides these things, anywho? :H
                Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

sunshine_gg;1217958 wrote: Who the Sam Hill decides these things, anywho? :H
                  Good question.
                  Someone is just very bossy and controlling out there
                  Love the thread title Missy.
                  I had a dream about Ban Ki-Moon last night
                  What happened to the good old fashioned sex dreams of yor?
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning All.

Off to work. It's advent calender day. I will never be to old for chocolate.
                    See yous this arvo!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1217994 wrote: I had a dream about Ban Ki-Moon last night
                      What happened to the good old fashioned sex dreams of yor?
                      Do you meant to say that this was a new-fangled sex dream?
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1218017 wrote: Do you meant to say that this was a new-fangled sex dream?
                        She can only hope Tips...

Comment

Actually what am I saying - I'd like one of those too...

Morning all Undies and Internationalists. Love the thread title too Missy! Whats happening today? 1.5 days of school term left and dont I know it....every other mother apparently doesnt send the light of their lives to school - I must be a bitch...

Comment

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1218017 wrote: Do you meant to say that this was a new-fangled sex dream?
                              Nothing sexy about the United Nations as far as I can see

myhappyplace;1218024 wrote:
                              Actually what am I saying - I'd like one of those too...

....every other mother apparently doesnt send the light of their lives to school - I must be a bitch...
                              The boy goes right til the end....we've got 5 1/2 weeks of it after that! Muuuuuuum.......
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                              X