X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for december

come one come all OK ! Let's get our asses in Gear
    It's december.....are we ready
    The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!
    so please come here ask for help ,vent ,scream and yell here before you pick up the drink ..
    i want everyone who comes into this thread know that.. here we don't judge and i would like to say this to any lurker's out there ....come in all are welcome
    WE ARE HERE FOR THE SAME REASON .. TO LEARN HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT ""ALCOHOL""... AND THAT MEANS TO TALK ABOUT WHAT WE ARE GOING THUR ,IN LIFE AND SOMETIMES WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THE PAST.. BUT TO LOOK AT IT AND LEARN FROM IT
    so just do your best and handle what life give you sober that's all you can do at times ..and remember we are here for one another..
    so lets do this together and Move forward living life on life's terms ...
    so lets be thankful and count our blessing ..put the past behind us and learn from our mistakes and this pray helps me.. when i feel down and things aren't going as well as i would want them to go ok just kidding here the one but i do have to say god at times
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

T.... Hope you have thought about the little darlings names.......Ha! Keep Jamin' man !
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

December already? It's the first day of Summer and I'm pretty happy about that.
      I love the idea of running away right now so
      there's my hand up to request a seat on the Taco Truck. Although it's getting to be a bit chilly over there, right? Summer vs Taco Truck.
      Couldn't you just all fly over with the truck and we could all set up camp on Rottnest Island. Schoolies Week just finished so we'll only have to contend with the normal run of the mill Summer visitors.
      Oh my! I'm being silly! That feels really good after the past week. James is all sorted out and is behaving himself and my poor neglected garden is watered, so I'm starting to settle down a bit.
      Bill, so good to see you back. I was thinking about you about three days ago and wondering how you were doing, so it's really great to hear you're ok. Likewise Swannie.
      Sun, thanks for your kind words, eh. We're really a very special lot, aren't we? The love and concern are so genuine, given so unstintingly and with such generosity of heart. I have many wonderful friends here in Oz, but MWO fills such an important role in finding more than just friendship, but rather kinship. Not sure that I articulated that particularly well, but I guess you all understand what I'm trying to say.
      Well, it seems a busy time lies ahead for you all...Fen, I would so love to visit Tick Hollow and Ruby, your delightful cabin, well, it beckons.
      Vicki, please get well. When you get your video up we can see it for real, but we have incredible imaginations and can draw pleasure from those in the meanwhile.
      Oney, it was great to hear from you, too, and thanks for your kindness, too. I love you all so very dearly. Attached files [img]/converted_files/1721505=6491-attachment.jpg[/img]
      :h Mish :h
      sigpic
      Never give up...
      GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
      Remaining a perpetual possibility
      Only in a world of speculation.
      What might have been and what has been
      Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Love it great post. WIsh it were easier, but glad I found a great bunch of ppl here! Was drinking up to a gallon of rum a day.. These withdrawls are awful and anxiety thinking about all the stupid stuff i said and done when i was drunk. Just saying luckily I found this board to make it alot easier!

Comment

Mish, I've been busy knitting layettes for the Quokka joeys on Rottnest! I would love to bring the taco truck over there!

Comment

It's the perfect time of year, Fen. Absolutely gorgeous weather at the moment and the economy still allows for the selling of handicrafts. I don't know if the Rottnest Island Authorities allow introduced species, such as fainting goats, onto the island but it's only a few miles off the mainland so maybe we can smuggle them across on a raft lashed together with hair ropes.
            Please bring the truck, and everyone, please come. We'll need you all to distribute all those layettes for the naked little quokka babies.
            Yes, Aguy, we're quite mad, but you're very welcome here with us.
            :h Mish :h
            sigpic
            Never give up...
            GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
            Remaining a perpetual possibility
            Only in a world of speculation.
            What might have been and what has been
            Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

AGUYFROMNC;1218183 wrote: Love it great post. WIsh it were easier, but glad I found a great bunch of ppl here! Was drinking up to a gallon of rum a day.. These withdrawls are awful and anxiety thinking about all the stupid stuff i said and done when i was drunk. Just saying luckily I found this board to make it alot easier!
              welcome no its not easy but oh so worth every step big and small step so just do your best and do it for you no one else but it all begins with you .. and please like the title says come here first scream yell and do what ever it take and just ask for help ...we are all here for you and one another

Comment

Welcome, Aguy! We are a wonderful, encouraging family and we will help you do this! Take it one day at a time. Come here and post during your withdrawals or any time you need to vent. It really does help. Well, guys, I am so frustrated! I have been trying for 2 hours to download the pics off of Paul's blackberry on to photobucket and I just can't make it work! Does anyone know how to download pics from a blackberry? Paul took so many good ones with his phone of Kelly and I riding on 4 wheelers! Oh, well, these are the pics from my camera. Not very many, but I was too excited to even think about taking picturs! Kelly wore this gigantic purple bow (my favorite color) on her shirt when she came in! She looked adorable! I wish I could upload the video, so you could see how surprised I was! I will try it again tonight. Love you guys! Vicki

My Birthday Surprise pictures by vickipropst - Photobucket
                I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Can Someone tell me why no one's ever in chat anymore?

Comment

TRUCKER123;1218201 wrote: Can Someone tell me why no one's ever in chat anymore?
                    hey there truck welcome back buddy .. i cant tell you the last time i was in chat ... but i have all good reason why i havent been in chat way to busy and tired at night and trying to get as much rest as i can .. but i will try and get in chat this weekend .. as of the moment i dont have anything going on this weekend but still early something might popup which is fine with me .. but if not ill can be there as soon as you pm me and ill get there... well love and big hugs everyone nighty night

Comment

Count me in please! I did 12 weeks af over the summer and then blew it all at the end of september. I hate myself for this and all the trouble I caused. Have been af for weeks now and I'm just starting to feel normal again.......thanks

Comment

Well, Ive been able to put the bottle or BOTTLES down for a bit over 6 months now. December is my birth month, so I guess Ill give myself another month of sobriety.
                        Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Rog-your kittens are so precious...I just love little kittens...they are so fun to watch. Of course, my furniture is is all messed up because I don't get my cats de-clawed....but, oh well. My house is a "home" for sure. When Addy comes over, she goes to my cleaning cupboard and gets out her spray bottle of water and her own rag and sprays and wipes everything....Jimmy gets so mad and I just tell him to leave her alone.....I think it's neat that she wants to "clean" and sometimes she spends hours doing it!

I guess I do have some type of stomach bug...I just thought it was my normal stomach issues...but it's a little worse this time. I really don't feel bad, just the problem of "running to the bathroom" (sorry if it's a little too early for this info). Speaking of which, WHY did I wake up at 3:30 this am? I couldn't go back to sleep...so I'm going to start early. I think it's because yesterday was such a really bad day at work...my 86 yo boss's family is sucking him dry and I am just really getting upset about it. I was so ballsy that I voiced my opinion to my boss with tears in my eyes....later that day he told me that I was the only person that he could really trust. Such a shame that his own family-including his wife/girlfriend, are only thinking of money and want him to give up his one prized possession which he hardly owes any money on. I may get fired over this....if his son gets wind of what I said. But at this point, I really don't care. Really. I should go to Mississippi more often....I came back with a new outlook on life.

I'm going to see what I can do to get Vicki's video...maybe she can mail it to me...I think she has really slow internet because she has a satellite or something....In the meantime, I will try to upload the very few pictures that I took when we were at the ATV park. Ruby....can I just email them to you and you can post them??

Luckily, I just realized I was in the wrong thread-still in November but I was able to cut and paste this post here.

Welcome to the family, joesgal. We're a crazy bunch-but we will all take you under our wings and we have your back. Please feel free to share whatever you want....we do NOT judge because we have all been where you may be or even worse.

Nelz.....when is your birthday...and do I need to come and surprise you too? I'm running out of reward miles...so, can I walk????:H

I hope everyone has a lovely Thursday. I am grateful for each and every one of you.
                          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Oh, and Nelz, congratulations on being AF for 6 months!!!! That is truly awesome and you should be very proud of yourself......I am very proud of you. Just saw you are in Kansas....I don't think I can walk there.....oh well, maybe next time.
                            Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Good Morning Everyone - gosh you are up early Grateful! I LOVE how you have come so out of yourself! You are so different - and the difference is such a good different! You have so much more confidence in yourself - I LOVE that you did that for Vicki - awesome! I hope that someone can upload the video of you arriving. Oh and I hope that you and Vicki both recover from your tummy bug too - what a pain.
                              Aguy - so good to see you here - here is definitely the place to be - for now, stop worrying about the stupid things you said and did when drunk - just concentrate on getting over the withdrawals - are you doing it on your own? How are you doing? Let us know won't you.....
                              Mish - I do know exactly what you mean about the kinship here - that is why I call my friends here my other family..... and oh yes, it is definitely getting cold here - I shall have to scrape my windscreen this morning, and I also need to get the heated birdbath out as mine is frozen solid today!
                              Rog - LOVED the pics you posted of Smokey and Buddy - they are just so cute! So sorry about your truck. What a bummer for you....hope it is all up and running again soon.
                              Tony - lovely cartoon to start December with :H
                              Welcome Joesgal - well done on the Af - it is hard!!
                              Hi Nelz - lovely to see you here

Got to go and start getting ready for work - just a couple of hours, then home and back again later to close, so will be back later everyone - have an awesome day!
                              Love and hugs, Sun XX
                              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Working...
                              X