The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for december

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a beautiful, innocent picture.....just so precious!!

On a totally different note, I just heard that there has been another shooting at Virgina Tech....has anyone else heard this? What is going on in our world today?
    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

I heard a little about it, Kell. insanity from hate.
      we're feeding tay and jc from our leftovers of the wonderful gift of a take-out dinner of chinese from hubs. he'll be in in a minute to beat me with a chinese noodle for not eating yet, but i got some of the most perfect photos today of a friend's best friend, and have to take a minute to share the day. thank you, sun. she was/is special.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

awwww rubes....
        I am so freaking bored
        going to attempt to watch Cleopatra on Netflix.....the "real" one with Elizabeth Taylor
        she was so lovely
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

mama bear;1222575 wrote: I want a card Sunny!! and some of those yummy cookies you sent last year...and a new sciatic nerve and a new hip and a new leg and a facelift and a boob lift, and peace on earth
          Mama...you don't need a face and boob lift! You are beautiful! :h

Comment

What a sweet picture, Rubes. She's beautiful.

Comment

I'm thinking about making lefse next week. My mom is jonesing for it! I wish I could overnight a bunch of it to all my journey pals. :h

Comment

fen, i'm making baklava for our christmas meal. has to be made fresh, but may do some just for us chickens here.
                and fenny, you are the most forgiving person here of our appearance flaws. and just beautiful to boot.
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Awwww...Rubes!:heart: It's just that you ladies are so much more beautiful than you think you are!

I love baklava...can you set some out by Ninny's pen for me?

Comment

fennel;1222686 wrote: Awwww...Rubes!:heart: It's just that you ladies are so much more beautiful than you think you are!

I love baklava...can you set some out by Ninny's pen for me?
                    Depends on the lighting, Fen. In the dark, I'm GORGEOUS!

For those of you feeling hurt by things your loved ones, family, say and what their opinion about you is, i watched a cheesy little drama tonight with Hubs and had to rewind to hear this line. 'People will tell you all your life who you are. You need to push back and tell them, "No! THIS is who I am!" And YOU need to be proud of that person you are, so make it so. I'm always a work in progress.
                    OH, ATL, I'm off now to send you my Corned Beef recipe, and others.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ya'll DO get quiet, don't you? :H ATL, hope you can figure those 'receipts', what my Granny Chit called them. If not, call. I'm nearby.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone - just got in from work - I work a clopen - am opening tomorrow, so need to get to bed fairly soon once I have wound down. I think there must be a full moon soon though judging from some of the nuts we had in today.
                        Ruby, so glad you got the pics! And yes, she is/was beautiful. Made me go all sniffly. Must be my cold coming back.
                        Fen, LAST year you promised me lefse! Or was it earlier this year..... I cannot even remember what it is now - LOL

I stopped to do something else and now it is much later and now I have to be up in 4 1/2 hours so I need to get going. Love and hugs to all

Love Sun XX
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Good Morning Me! Gosh, it seems like I was just here - ROTFLMBO! Oh heavens - I WAS just here! Wow, morning came quickly.....

Morning everyone...... hope you all have a wonderful day today......off to get ready for the salt mines!

love and hugs, Sun XX
                          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

hiya peeps
                            what IS lefsle???
                            Damn Sun....you make me tired!!!
                            I cannot believe I am looking forward to going to the doctor.....
                            more coffee, please??
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Morning Jan - hope the doc helps you - I so feel for all of you on this thread that are in pain - I am so blessed to not be in pain! And oh yes - I make me tired too - LOL :H Off to work now - let us know what the Doc said - love you !!

Sun X

Comment

good morning yall just a qiuk in then out off to work i go .. hope everyone doing thier best ..
                                love and big hugs stay strongshifting forward and thinking positive ...have a wonderful day
                                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                                X