X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for december

me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh Ruby, did I tell you I will be at the cabin New Year's Eve????:H
    Kells - your street name is K to the L...and it's about time you got your butt back here:l
    Hi Double JJ:h
    I am flopping too...netflix time, with my awesome headphones
    Fenilicious - I would love to see your nails, gurl!!!
    Hiya Sweet Rog and Crazy Tony....Bret is watching Florida State get pommeled by Notre Dame......
    Everyone have a sweet,peaceful night and I am so glad Hubs is there for you Shaniqua. Bret can be a booger, but he is all man and solid as a rock. And since I am such a flake, I really need that
    I love you all more than you can ever imagine
    Jahnaynay!!!!
    ps...I actaully am going to Mom's for New Years....:upset:
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Florida State is up by 1!!!!

Comment

My street name is going to be Mishalicious. It's decided and no further discussion will be entered into.
        Chicken is fine, she had a broken blood feather. She had a screaming tantie when the vet wrapped her in a teatowel, then went awfully quiet when he spread out her poor blood covered wing and pulled out the offending feather with veterinary pliers. It bled a lot but he applied pressure and all is well now. As for the he/she debate, he said the colouring and vocalisation are male characteristics but after a bit of a poke around, he declared she has a female pelvis. She wanted to sleep on my shoulder while we were talking and was very cuddly when we got home, needing lots of kisses and scritchies. She started flapping when I put her to bed, so I put her on my bedside drawers, but she was still breathing hissily, so I abandoned the bed and slept on the lounge with the tele on (mute) and she snuggled down happily and we both slept well. She's her old usual self this morning, although when I sat down at the computer again, she went off in disgust to have her breakfast and play with her toys.
        No further word on Ashe, so I'm just going to get on with some much needed housework. James and another friend are visiting this afternoon so that will be a pleasant diversion.
        Ruby and Fen, enjoy your respective cabins and find a little of the peace you so richly deserve.
        Love and hugs
        :h Mish :h
        sigpic
        Never give up...
        GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
        Remaining a perpetual possibility
        Only in a world of speculation.
        What might have been and what has been
        Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Mish, we are sistahs! Mishalicious and Fennelicious! :H Glad your little chick is hanging in there. :h

Comment

Mamma Florida State beat Notre Dame..........Way to go ACC.....Ha!
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Rubes -- any suggesti

Comment

OOps -- on iPhone-- any New Years menu selections? Greens recipe-- more tomorrow-- lost 4 posts!

Comment

Mishalicious
                  I had no idea birds had so much personality and I glad Chicken got some snuggle time with Mommy!!!
                  I am up and have no idea why!!
                  Coffee............................................ ................................

Comment

Good Morning everyone! Mish - hope your little bird is better...
                    Jan - I assume Fl State being up by 1 is good?
                    Hi Tony - good to have you back....
                    Grateful - NEVER say you are a doormat! you have come forward in leaps and bounds!!
                    Fen - enjoy your time at the cabin! :l
                    Ruby - calm down or your BP is going to go through the roof!
                    Hi Rog - off to work this morning??
                    Morning Bird - you do get some good bargains don't you? Have a great day...

I need to go and get me ready for work - it is pouring out too, but could be worse - it could be snow!! LOL Back later everyone!

Hugs to you all, Sun XX
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Cross post Jan XXX
                      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

kisses Sunni Butt

Comment

Aawww - back at you Jan !

Comment

my pillows smell so purty every night!!

Comment

morning have a wonderful friday one and all its going to be a awesome day ... love and big hugs
                              off to work i go hi ho and yes more cofffeeeeeeeeeee
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hi all
                                Everyone is up early I see. I have to go to work. Kid has to have surgery to cut cyst from earlobe. Seems they could just suck it out with a needle ,geez..I getting ready to go now later

Comment

Working...
                                X