The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for december

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, Nelz. I hate for my Hub's to do the dishes, put them away (I can't find them!), do the laundry (he washed and dried my cashmere pullover), or cook, because he burns every pan. So some things are understandable, right?
    Mish, LUUUURRRVE the shoes. I'd last 2 seconds in them, but man I'd be hot for those 2 seconds. :H Also about 6 feet tall!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Its Friday Night, I dont have many friends but the one I do drinks on the weekends and was invited over. I mentioned to him that I stopped drinking and he made some reply "ya ive heard that before" But its been 3 days, today am still feeling sweaty and shaky and nasty pasty feeling all over my body. I will stay in and hang with my good friends here on this board. Thanks!

Comment

Guy, lots and lots of water, with lemon if you have it. If you experience tremors or strange feelings in your chest, get medical help.
        It's hurtful when we don't get the acceptance we need to stop drinking. But you will be shocked at the quality of friends you will meet, or will come back into your life, when you do.
        Glad you decided to post here again. You're not far from me. What part of NC are you in? I'm just south of Atlanta.
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hello Ruby
          I understand, I am drinking a ton of water my body wants to reject the lemon thoigh but still water is good.. Oh yes Ive read and read up on withdrawls so im ready to see whatever this beast Alcohol has done to me... Hopefully it will go away soon.. .. Yes there are great people on here and I am glad I found this site, I dont know what or who would understand what I am going through unless i go to AA meetings , but I never really liked those. OK I been all over Georgia, I am in the Raleigh area about 6 hours away.

Comment

good eveing everyone .. well long day and well love the pup ruby and fennel some me the plans for making your cabin even bigger so you can handle all us visiters .. and vicky save my room im really thinking of a trip ..to save my soul .. really im thinking im hjaving D'T'S not working with wood for sdo long now .. think i just want to go out to my shop and shoot my nail guns ... well me tired and well time for me to get shower and shave and then sleep think i may just take the day off and go do something in my shop.. love and big hugs one and all ..
            oh the kittens names are buddy and smokey the kool cats .. love'em
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I also have a house in Helen, Ga. Are you familiar with that area? When I talk ad nauseum about the cabin that's where I'm talking about.
              Very good on the research. It's a rough road when our body starts to adjust to not having the AL, and there are other more psychological bumps as we go along (i.e. filling the time we previously didn't remember), but down the road it's worth it. I have some critical issues going on in my life right now, and don't know how I'd be able to deal without sobriety. Again, welcome. Lots of good folks, and much better advice than mine, here. Just hang on for now, a day, hour, or minute at a time.
              sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;1219280 wrote: No, he thought he was a squirrel.
                LOLOL!!!!:H

Comment

rubywillow;1219487 wrote: Hey, Nelz. I hate for my Hub's to do the dishes, put them away (I can't find them!), do the laundry (he washed and dried my cashmere pullover), or cook, because he burns every pan. So some things are understandable, right?
                  Mish, LUUUURRRVE the shoes. I'd last 2 seconds in them, but man I'd be hot for those 2 seconds. :H Also about 6 feet tall!
                  Thats all part of our master plan, do something wifey asks you to do.......screw it up beyond ALL recognition.........and its all day Sunday football....highfive to your hubs........:H
                  Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

mama bear;1219197 wrote: why does my fanny hurt after reading Mishy's post???
                    Jan - Do you know what a fanny is in England??? Probably not - or you wouldn't have posted that comment !!! ROTFLMBO ! Anyway I hope it feels better - LOL
                    NORA - so sorry we all missed your birthday - I do hope it was good - was it your 21st again??
                    Ruby - that puppy is Sooooo Cute - okay - we all need to think of names again - how about Sunny?
                    Rog - that picture of Buddy and Coco was lovely!
                    Mish - oh Mish - I need you to come and sort my house out - I used to be like that - when I had the time. I SO used to be like that. Every cupboard and drawer just so. I loved it. I was SO organized and tidy. I still am up to a point, but nowhere like I used to be. I feel better when I am, and love when I have had a clear out and tidy up so know where you are coming from........I had a friend do my 'colours' re the carol jackson thing -can't remember if I was a summer or spring now - blue eyes, blonde hair - pastel colours suit me best - darn, can't remember now! Must be really important!! LOL can you jog my memory?
                    Ruby - I asked my Hubs to put the Hoover away and although I hate to admit this, he asked me where it went!!! AFTER 30 years of marriage and living here for 20 years!!!! My fault I know but I could NOT believe he didn't know! I was flabberghasted!! I don't care how he loads/unloads the dishwasher. I never let him touch the laundry - had too much stuff ruined.
                    Aguy - never mind what your friend says - yes, they will say that - of course they will - I have found it is best to keep quiet about it - just a personal thing of course - BUT, especially if they drink, they don't want to hear that. If you have done three days, I am so proud of you - that is absolutely awesome. Those first few days are the HARDEST ever. Hang in there my friend - just keep posting anywhere and everywhere - someone here will be here for you. You are doing an amazing job. Please stay with us - we are a crazy bunch but will give you all the support you could ever wish for. :l
                    Fen - it seems that No-One has given you ANY cyber hugs so I am giving you many seeing as you are so poorly, in spite of the fact that you said that my male co-workers cower at the sight of me! I can't believe that you said that. You came to my work place. They weren't scared of me - they were just respecting me - LOL. Anyway - everyone - please - send Fen lots of hugs and healing prayers - she really doesn't feel well tonight and needs our support and love :l:l:h:
                    Rog - I love the idea of your making Fen's cabin bigger! When are you going to visit and start work? Awesome idea. It needs to accomodate a lot of ladies....

Love and hugs to all, I have to be up early again tomorrow - early shift again ....
                    love, Sun XXX
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Nelz;1219521 wrote: Thats all part of our master plan, do something wifey asks you to do.......screw it up beyond ALL recognition.........and its all day Sunday football....highfive to your hubs........:H
                      Thats what my hubs thought...so 'wifey here' explained the right way to do things when he screwed up.........
                      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

AGUYFROMNC;1219490 wrote: Its Friday Night, I dont have many friends but the one I do drinks on the weekends and was invited over. I mentioned to him that I stopped drinking and he made some reply "ya ive heard that before" But its been 3 days, today am still feeling sweaty and shaky and nasty pasty feeling all over my body. I will stay in and hang with my good friends here on this board. Thanks!
                        Hey there guy, yeah, Ive heard the whole...............its only been 3 days before too. Just keep stickin it out, I personally think 3 days is fantastic! Wont be long till you hit 7, 30, 60, and you will be VERY happy that you did, and you should notice some very positive changes to your mind, body, and soul. Hang around, your gonna like it here.

For your first 3 days, I got a little somethin somethin for ya! Wishing you all the strength and support needed to reach your goals. Good luck my friend

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1722800=6929-attachment.jpg[/img]
                        Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Good Morning everyone!

Hope you all have a great day - I am off to work again. Just popping in to say hi....

Love and hugs to all, Sun XX

Comment

Hi I know its not the first of December but just want to join in with the wonderful December where all going to have

Comment

Morning family...
                              Sunni...what is a fanny, btw
                              Welcome Spacebebe and Guy....
                              I hope you feel better soon hon. I have no experience with detoxing, but I have read alot about it and it sounds miserable.
                              Rog, the dock at the lakehouse needs to be rebuilt...hmmmmmmm???? maybe in the spring??
                              Sun- have a good day a work and FEN...FEEL BETTER....NOW...THAT'S AN ORDER
                              cyber hug thingy inserted here
                              only coffee in the house is decaf....grrrr..let me wake up and I will check back
                              Oh....and I need to post a pic of the Christmas needlepoint I am making for a friend at work
                              found it for 99 cents at Sally Ann's (Salvation Army)

ps Nelz - you are always so sweet. If
                              Roger wasn't my boyfriend here, you would be!!
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Whoa have your days been busy! I am tired thinking of it-- and I thought I hauled it around alot with a kid--maybe it just seems like alot because of the soccer moms (hee)-- but soccer is over! Things are moving along here-- though yesterday my mohter sent me some cclothes-- I could choose to think she means well in doing it-- but she used to do the same with my sister and I know the sentiment is not benevolent-- she is embarrassed by the mom outfits we wear-- yoga pants etc just getting groceries-- half if it went back in the box and she sent a note with it saying that Based on my size I think Iyou wear plus sizes-- geez-- I don't (not that that would be so bad) but she could have just sent them and been less explicit about the weight dig! Anyway, we are finishing the large tree today-- we got it and it is huge but it needed to fall-- it had been laying on its side and was smushed-- now it has fallen and Mark is putting the lights on-- which with a 9 to 10 footer it will take awhile.

Mish-- those pictures were something else. Are you a Virgo? MY MIL is and always says that is why she alphabetizes her spices. Every time she comes to visit she opens every drawer and closet to see what is in there and to straighten it-- my drawers and closets are okay but she got ahold of my linen closet and almost passed out because I was not folding the fitted sheet correctly (lots of puffy mushroom cloud sheets). I think she has met her match with you.

Fen-- Wea re going to have to come up there and get you! Hang in there.

Jan--how goes it? How is your back today (I recall it was killing you)?

Rubes-- you are a worldwind! Did you get the rottie? How many does this make in your menagerie now?
                                Rog-- come on over here-- we had loads of work for you (hee)! Hubsn says everytime thr spanish speaking handyman comes over he thinks he is saying --"Doesn't she have an able bodied husband to do this stuff?"
                                Everybody else-- have a great day-- Luek has a playdate after lunch and I have threatened his life if he goes too wild. He and this boy have been best pals sicne they were 3 but lately they have been competing with each other-- Luke loves the chicks at school and realized that teh way to get them to love him was to do things they likes-- so one of the girls wanted to have a LAdybug Detective Club-0- they look for ladybugs and report back. His pal told him that was stupid and formed a spiders hunters club. It is funny to see the one upmanship!

have a great day!

Comment

Working...
                                X