The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for december

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, friends. I'm going to be taking a break for a while. Dentist Monday, but mainly because last night I lost someone so truly dear to me. I can't put it into words what her spirit and valiant fight against bone cancer meant to me, and I haven't spoken of her because she's a very private person, it just didn't seem right to share. This is a large reason I've appeared so disconnected, scattered, the last months. Please, don't feel the need to call or message me - I know how supportive you are of me, but I just really don't want to talk about it. She was the most Godly woman I've ever known, kind and smiling always, through the awful treatments, side effects, and pain, every doctor's visit where the news continued to be worse. Now that she's gone and I can't do anything else for her, the loss is so difficult. I felt it was an invasion for me to discuss her, still is, and something we shared just between the two of us. I'm heartsick now over losing a TRUE friend. So if you want to do anything, just send up a prayer for Joanne, a real 'earth angel'. I'll be back soon, and can only hope I can be a better person for being able to call her friend.
    Take care everyone. And thanks for being here when I needed you.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

mama bear;1219752 wrote: Morning family...
      Sunni...what is a fanny, btw
      Mama, don't you read Victorian erotica at all? If my memory serves me correctly, the U.K. "fanny" is a lady's female bits. :H

Comment

Oh, and thanks for the well wishes, mama!

As for the men at work "respecting" Sun...I guess if you want to call scurrying out of her path when she's coming down the aisle, or flinching every time she makes a quick hand motion...yes, I guess the poor lads "respect" her quite a bit! :H

Comment

rubywillow;1219790 wrote: Hello, friends. I'm going to be taking a break for a while. Dentist Monday, but mainly because last night I lost someone so truly dear to me. I can't put it into words what her spirit and valiant fight against bone cancer meant to me, and I haven't spoken of her because she's a very private person, it just didn't seem right to share. This is a large reason I've appeared so disconnected, scattered, the last months. Please, don't feel the need to call or message me - I know how supportive you are of me, but I just really don't want to talk about it. She was the most Godly woman I've ever known, kind and smiling always, through the awful treatments, side effects, and pain, every doctor's visit where the news continued to be worse. Now that she's gone and I can't do anything else for her, the loss is so difficult. I felt it was an invasion for me to discuss her, still is, and something we shared just between the two of us. I'm heartsick now over losing a TRUE friend. So if you want to do anything, just send up a prayer for Joanne, a real 'earth angel'. I'll be back soon, and can only hope I can be a better person for being able to call her friend.
          Take care everyone. And thanks for being here when I needed you.
          Awwww, Rubes...:l I will send up some prayers for Joanne. :h

Comment

Ruby...your post made me cry. I am so sorry for your loss and you better not be gone too long. Snuggle with the puppies and kitties..they may help:h:l:h
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Morning Fen...you feeling better??

Comment

Gah. Back to bed with me.

Comment

erotica yes( though it's been a while)...Victorian...uuuhhhmmm.....no!!

Comment

I'm soory pookie...Mrs Fen better be tending to you...

Comment

off to the grocery store...anybody need anything??

Comment

Geez...I am back and no one has checked in...must be my breath
                        all stocked up and even waxed my lip...ouch!!!
                        gonna flop for a bit and have bowl of steamed edamame...

Comment

Ruby, take comfort in knowing that your friend's last breath here was her first breath in paradise with our loving Savior! In Heaven, there is no more pain or suffering. If I died today, I hope that all my loved ones know that I no longer suffer and that I had a wonderful life! My last dying wish is that Kelly would become Paul's new wife and he will take good care of her and she will have no financial problems, will never have to work again or have no more stress. The house in the video was my daughter's and yes, she keeps it spotless. Unfortunately, my house is twice the size and needs constant cleaning. I, too, hate when a dishwasher is loaded wrong and will rearrange it whether it is mine or my daughter's. I guess I have "control issus", too. I drive her nutz!
                          AguyfromNC, congratulations on surviving 3 days! The first week is so hard, but each day you survive without alcohol, it gets easier and easier and you will start to feel so good physically and emotionally! Stay here with us and stay busy, that's the key. You're doing so good! Welcome, Space, to our wonderful family! We look forward to getting to know you better! Roger, you know you are always welcome here! Nelz, do you have a bike? My hubs has a Honda Goldwing, that is so cool! It is 30 years old, but only has 15,000 miles on it and looks brand new! We have a blast riding it around! MB and Fen, I hope you are feeling much better! I hope all of you are having a wonderful , relaxing weekend. I love you all so much! Vicki
                          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

mama bear;1219811 wrote: off to the grocery store...anybody need anything??
                            Mama? Can you bring me some tea? Twining's?

My cat is tending to me. Monitoring my respirations, washing my face, smoothing my bangs out of the way, and periodically going beneath the covers to palpate my abdomen and ensure that I have no internal bleeding. At least, that's what she told me she's doing. I'm sure she has no ulterior motives there.

Mrs. Fen came in once to look in on me and swears that Bob is once again shooting accusatory looks her way, LOL!

Comment

sick of being sick;1219934 wrote: Ruby, take comfort in knowing that your friend's last breath here was her first breath in paradise with our loving Savior! In Heaven, there is no more pain or suffering. If I died today, I hope that all my loved ones know that I no longer suffer and that I had a wonderful life! My last dying wish is that Kelly would become Paul's new wife and he will take good care of her and she will have no financial problems, will never have to work again or have no more stress. The house in the video was my daughter's and yes, she keeps it spotless. Unfortunately, my house is twice the size and needs constant cleaning. I, too, hate when a dishwasher is loaded wrong and will rearrange it whether it is mine or my daughter's. I guess I have "control issus", too. I drive her nutz!
                              AguyfromNC, congratulations on surviving 3 days! The first week is so hard, but each day you survive without alcohol, it gets easier and easier and you will start to feel so good physically and emotionally! Stay here with us and stay busy, that's the key. You're doing so good! Welcome, Space, to our wonderful family! We look forward to getting to know you better! Roger, you know you are always welcome here! Nelz, do you have a bike? My hubs has a Honda Goldwing, that is so cool! It is 30 years old, but only has 15,000 miles on it and looks brand new! We have a blast riding it around! MB and Fen, I hope you are feeling much better! I hope all of you are having a wonderful , relaxing weekend. I love you all so much! Vicki
                              Yes Ma'am I does! Thats me in the avatar, I have a Honda also, but its the GOFAST kind.....I will get a big bike someday!! Mine is a 1995 model too, but I can keep up with the youngins and their new fangled machines
                              Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

snuggling in to watch some Netflix
                                made a big pot of chili and cornbread, but my leg is bothering me some I took some Aleve and am flopping.....SOBER!!!!!!
                                Fen...your kitty may some ulterior motives there...but HE is a BOB...so maybe not!!!:H
                                Kelly and Paul?????? HMMMMMMM

Comment

Working...
                                X