The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for december

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good morning ... welcome joesgal all you can do is do your best and keep trying ..
    gratfull too funny on the little girl wanting to clean house .. hope your belly feels better soon ..
    sunshine thankx and the truck will be running better then ever soon enough ..
    well both the kittens are loving the room and my part of the bed which they use me as a walking broad half the night well sue said i was fast asleep and they are great feet warmers.. well got to get moving here and ready for work love and big hugs and again welcome everyone lets have an awesome first day of the new month ..
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hi all
      Waiting for the clothes to wash and then off to work. The washer is outside and the detergent was like slush cuz it is cold. Lucky the hose wasnt froze. Hey, I made a rhyme...goin to Atl tomorrow, we are taking charter buses this time so will be a bit better. Wont get home till 4 a.m. then have to drive the kids 1 1/2 hour next morn to all state band tryouts....T love your kitties and loved your photos Vick...glad you had a good time...I only have 2 weeks left of school, I am hoping it will be easier to go to work after that, will not be bogged down with homework every morning...gotta go hang clothes...b

Comment

Congrats on six months, Nelz! :goodjob: What an awesome achievement!

Rog, keep us posted on your new kitties...how cute! :h

Vick and Grate...I loved the pictures! But, I have a bone to pick with you...when are we going to see some slinky pics? Sun and I practically bared all for the amusement of our fellow jammers!

Comment

I have a cold...does anybody have a heated bird bath I can soak in? Some suet to soothe my tender throat? Sun? :H

Comment

Happy December everyone!XXOO Gina

Comment

Grateful;1218343 wrote: Oh, and Nelz, congratulations on being AF for 6 months!!!! That is truly awesome and you should be very proud of yourself......I am very proud of you. Just saw you are in Kansas....I don't think I can walk there.....oh well, maybe next time.

Cant we meet halfway for muh present? Birthday is the 10th of Dec, and on a Saturday this year...WOoooot, and so is my Mom's, I just cant IMAGINE a better Bday present than me! Im the gift that keeps on giving

bbbhwwaaaaaaaa!
              Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I am dyring...think I have kidney infection or kidney stones.....but am at work about to get on conference call..will check in later
                WHEN are we leaving for Tick Hollow?????
                FECKIN BRILLIANT NELZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Good morning, family! MB, I hope you feel better, sweetheart! Welcome, Joes to the most wonderful family n the world! Grateful, I do hope you get fired, so you can come back o MS and live with me in a stress free world and I will put some weight on you before you blow away! I'm so excited! My video uploaded last night, but after watching it, my voice sounds like a true country redneck! PLEASE tell me that is NOT what I sound like! I'm embarrassed, but here it is! I love you all! Vicki

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                  but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

WOW!!! Such a great turnout for December!!! Welcome new and old (and we know I'm talking about someone who's initials are SUN! :H)
                    Mish, Rottnest is now my dream vacation. But NEKKID Quokkas?? The look adorable. Maybe we can smuggle a couple out in our taco truck.
                    Tony, I guess there's no word on job prospects, huh? They don't know what they're missing out on with you.
                    Rog, so glad you decided on names, and the kits are settling in. Mine continue to amaze me. Pow literally looks like he's flying sometimes when he starts his insane runs in the yard.
                    Aguy, WELCOME!! Regrets are useless, shuge. Focus on the here and now, and join in here to keep yourself motivated.
                    Fen, I'm so surprised you made no response to my posting about you invading an ER. You certainly caused them a lot of commotion. Is it snowing there yet?
                    Vick, like I said, e-mail your video to me, and MAYBE my Iphone will have better luck posting than you have. I've had the same problems though, and I'm a techno-idiot.
                    Truck, like Rog I've been SO busy lately, and exhausted at night. I too will try to get back to chat if it will help someone.
                    Joesgal, great to have you here. We can be a wild, wicked, and wooly bunch, but a better bunch of friends I've never had. Please just jump in and join us, OK?
                    Nelz, HAPPY BIRTHDAY month. Now, when's the big date. Hubs is 13th. And what a great gift you're giving yourself.
                    Kell, WOW! You are just evolving into the woman that's been hidden, and I love it!!!Bet your family doesn't know which way to go, huh? :H As for Addie and the cleaning, Gracie always asks me for a wooden skewer and cloths, then goes around my dryer and other appliances cleaning the little crevices. All the girls are quick to grab a broom, dust cloth, and I'm proud of that. Their mother is OCD about cleaning, but her solution is to throw everything away or hide it in a storage space. I like my comfortable messy better. E-mail me the video and we'll work on it together.
                    Sun, my birds have to wait for a thaw for a bath. I bet the ones in your area pass on the info about your heated spa.
                    Bird, is it cold down there? It's been really chilly here lately, and I've wondered if ya'll are warm enough. How are your little hormone factories these days? I'm exhausted after a few hours with my teen g'daughters.
                    Georgie, are you OK, hon? You've been very quiet lately.
                    Nora, Swannie, ATL, Biz, jump in to the December pool - the water's fine!
                    I promise to quit detailing the everyday insanities in my life. Over all, I shouldn't complain so I'll try not to.
                    Rubes
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Vicki, it's WONDERFUL!!!! Don't worry, you both look and sound like your beautiful selves. I'm in tears EVERY time I watch it. Such a special time for two special people, and unforgettable.

And MB, how could I overlook you in my earlier post?? Hoping things are settling in now that you've organized the new office, and you don't have to do all the work. Delegate, girl!!
                      sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

sick of being sick;1218461 wrote: Good morning, family! MB, I hope you feel better, sweetheart! Welcome, Joes to the most wonderful family n the world! Grateful, I do hope you get fired, so you can come back o MS and live with me in a stress free world and I will put some weight on you before you blow away! I'm so excited! My video uploaded last night, but after watching it, my voice sounds like a true country redneck! PLEASE tell me that is NOT what I sound like! I'm embarrassed, but here it is! I love you all! Vicki

That is just heart warming, what a wonderful surprise Vicki!! I LOVE the accents!!!
                        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Vick, that video makes me miss you and Kell even more. Hey, did she bring her nightgown?? :H

My new g-neice, Charlee-Kate, born Monday morning.......

sigpic

Comment

OMG..that video makes me cry.....how sweet!! And you both are beautiful
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I tried to watch the videao but it sent my computer haywire for some reason

Glad to hear you had a good time x

MB....hugs to you:l
                              Ruby...shes adorable:h
                              Fen...get better soon
                              Sun....speacial :l:l to you...hope the pooches are getting along better now
                              Grateful...thankyou xxx

Im going to hang around here if thats ok...*sigh

Comment

It's always OK, Swannie. We miss you!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X