The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for december

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rubywillow;1218641 wrote: Fen, this catalog has something for you. One T-shirt reads 'The Squirrel Whisper', and another 'I have reason to believe the squirrels are mocking me.'

What on Earth - A Collection Of Fun Wear & Delightful Diversions
    Rubes, what an awesome catalogue!! Several squirrel themed items in it! :H

Comment

Pro, Biz, good to see you both. When you're failing is the time you REALLY need to be here.
      Bob, did you get my PM? Anytime during the day is good to call. Take care of yourself. How's your Grandad?
      Biz, I think you've shown remarkable restraint, given the pressure you're family has bben under. What happened with the bully? Castration, I hope!! Seriously, anyone that mean and stupid should not have kids. If I was his parent, nothing the law could do would be as bad as what he had waiting at home. Hope your son is dealing better with this now.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Swannie, thanks for the well wishes...please do hang around and post with us! :h

Comment

I just spoke with Vicki about her lovely birthday...what a wonderful time she had with Grateful! We're thinking a bunch of us can live at Tick Hollow in the summer, and move down to Vick's for the winter...what say you all?

Comment

Your new grand-niece is beautiful, Rubes.

Heya, Bill!

Comment

or we can live in FLA for a few weeks in the summer!!!
              Things better for you now Fen? Glad you got to visit with Vicki
              I don't know you Pro, but I feel your pain and I want you to know you are welcome here!!
              Precious Baby Mimzey!!
              I think Nora's birthday is today?????
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Yes, ya'll all come on down! I've got plenty of room! I am so glad you all enjoyed the video. Every time I replay opening that door in my mind, a great big smile covers my face! I still cannot believe our sweet little Kelly came all the way to MS without any coaxing or planning on my part! She did it all by herself and what a wonderful surprise it was! I am so very proud of you, Kelly, and so grateful. Now, if you will just learn how to stand up for yourself, your life would be so much easier!
                Swannie, I'm sorry you couldn't see the video. You know you will always be a part of our family and we have missed you so much! Fen, it was so wonderful to talk with you today! I'm sorry I didn't even know you had went to the ER. I hope you are feeling better. Sunni, I'm sorry poor little Fen got you sick, too. I hope you feel better. I think it's our body screaming WE HATE COLD WEATHER!
                MB, are you still hurting, sweetheart? You may have a urinary tract infection. When I went to the ER for high blood sugar, I didn't have any symptoms of an infection, but I had one. I'm glad you are going to the doctor tomorrow. Please let us know. You know how we like to worry!
                Nelz, I am so proud of you for being 6 months sober! You are such a great encouragement to those newcomers who don't think they can, just like you didn't when you first came on board, but look at you now! Welcome back, Pro! You don't always have to be happy and positive to give something. When we share our lives and our struggles to be free of alcohol, we always say something someone needs to hear. Please keep posting with us and we will all help you, just don't give up the fight!
                Biz, you are always welcome here! You can get alcohol out of your life completely, but you need us, so I expect you both to post regularly or Ruby will come find you two and she has a big paddle!
                Ruby, the baby is precious! Are you resting and eating today? You better take good care of yourself! Where, oh, where is our sweet little Kelly? I hope she is not still sick. I better run go call her. I love all of you so much! Love, Vicki
                I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

I iz pretty rested, for a change. Miscreant pagans are moving out today, so it starts over. My cousin who lives across from them called today to see if I knew they were moving out, and told me he'd almost called because the guy and his brother had been roaring up and down the drive, out on the road, racing a 4 wheeler and truck! Said he just didn't want to be always butting in, but I assured him I rely on his judgement, and when I told him the guy talked like they were great friends he said he'd never met him! He gave me his personal phone #s to give Tay in case she's ever scared.
                  Sorry, Vick, but all I've had is a little ice cream, but I have just grilled steaks resting at the moment to eat in a minute, complete with baked potatoes, sauteed spinich, tomatoes and rolls. Hubs got home earlier than usual tonight, so wanted to have him a good meal ready. Tomorrow I'll start all the process of accessing the house. Still can't believe the people's arrogance. They seemed so nice.
                  Look, folks, we have enough wonderful places to visit year-round. Add the cabin into the mix, OK? Vicki, MB, and T for warm weather fun and beaches; my cabin for the fall and spring, Tick Hollow for a break from the heat and winter sports. Works for me. Hubs and fam could never track me down!!!!!!! Tink and I are packing as I post. We'll get Swannie over here and keep her, always on the move.
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Sounds like a plan, Ruby! Ice Cream...really? You better eat all that good supper, pretty please?
                    I saw this on facebook and thought it was so cute! Anyone up for a good laugh and a few awes?

Cute Baby 'Talking' on Phone Will Make Your Day (VIDEO)
                    thestir.cafemom.com
                    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Here I is......I'm packing for my next adventure....where shall I go this time????Somewhere warm-like I thought it would be warm in MS!! Vicki..I am missing you and your sweet family especially after this nightmare of a week. But, alas, I have duties to attend to here...tomorrow I am taking Jeremy to look at a college about 4 hours away...actually Becky is driving and Addy is going with us too. If I may ask a favor, Becky's sis-in-law who has cancer received more bad news today...she went into the hospital for a chest tube because she has fluid around her lungs and they said the fluid is cancer. She was planning on having a surgery soon to "scrape" the cancer out, but that cannot be done now. She doesn't even turn 30 until January. So, when I feel like complaining, I really have no right when that sweet girl is laying in the hospital dying.....I don't know how much longer she can hang on, but she certainly has given it her best shot. I was going to see her tonight but Becky said she is on a morphine drip and not up for visitors yet. So I will continue to pray for her.....her name is Leah, if you would like to keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Swannie...it is good to see you here and I hope you stick around. I miss you.
                      Ruby...will Tay be alone with her sisters in the house or will she be living with your son? That baby is so precious!!
                      I'm sorry you are going thru more tenant nightmares.....I wouldn't want your job!
                      Jan...please let us know what the doctor says....I hope your pain goes away soon.
                      I forgot to say Hi to Trucker earlier.....how have you been? We haven't seen you for a long time.

I think I'll go take a HOT shower...I am so cold. Oh...Vicki is on the phone!!

See ya later!!
                      Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

wow looks like everyone had a great day and kept the thread going strong today and so good ... well i have to say i love that video and brought a tears to my eyes.. simply loved it and well long day but i almost lost control when a co worker hit the truck when trying to park another truck close to it and he was speeding around and trying to work fast and thruck was just about a foot from the grounfd and he push the truck off the lift and thank god for the side steps i have on the truck and he didnt do any damage to my new rearend work which is done and now letf the tranns... but im going to be have a heart to heart talk with the boss about him really im tired of babysitting him and giving him wake up calls .. but anyway there will be some words going on tomorrow before someone really gets hurt and its not going tobe me ... well enought about me .. so glad to some new faces and always great to have the family together and i mean everyone here that has been with the thread for as long as the thread been going .. love and big hugs one and all have a great nighty night
                        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

tlrgs;1218846 wrote: wow looks like everyone had a great day and kept the thread going strong today and so good ... well i have to say i love that video and brought a tears to my eyes.. simply loved it and well long day but i almost lost control when a co worker hit the truck when trying to park another truck close to it and he was speeding around and trying to work fast and thruck was just about a foot from the grounfd and he push the truck off the lift and thank god for the side steps i have on the truck and he didnt do any damage to my new rearend work which is done and now letf the tranns... but im going to be have a heart to heart talk with the boss about him really im tired of babysitting him and giving him wake up calls .. but anyway there will be some words going on tomorrow before someone really gets hurt and its not going tobe me ... well enought about me .. so glad to some new faces and always great to have the family together and i mean everyone here that has been with the thread for as long as the thread been going .. love and big hugs one and all have a great nighty night
                          Rog, do have a talk with the boss. You shouldn't have to babysit that guy! Thank goodness he didn't do any serious damage, but it's only a matter of time before he does. You hang in there, sweetie...:l

Comment

Life......sometimes we have to deal with a bunch of crap ! Keep Jamin' man ! Ha!
                            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hello everyone!!!! Can't believe how many pages already in December. :H

Vicki & Kelly - I just cried when I saw the video. That is so wonderful. I'm so happy for you both that you could be together. :h:h
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Vick and Kell, that video was beautiful. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X