The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for december

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mish-- i cannot wear pastels at all-- I look better in strong colors-- red, royal blue, teal, purple and pure white--what would that be? I need you here to teach me about a fittd sheet folding-- I cannot do that even after looking at YouTube. Even without me knowing the folded thing the linen closet needs help!! Maybe tomorrow.

Gina--my mom has gotten to the same point to me- she wants a relationship on her terms only and she does things to play mind games. Wehave started the holiday stuff alone and I am glad for it .

More later!

Comment

I hate folding fitted sheets, but you can see how the end result comes out from my photo of my linen cupboard. It's just a matter of taking the time and laying them out on the floor and doing it side at a time.
      Sounds like you're a Winter...lucky you! You should wear silver/white gold/platinum jewelry and all those colours you mentioned, although everyone can wear red...the question is, 'which red?' As an Autumn (Fall) I can wear tomato red. Spring can wear that real Fire Engine Red, and Winter can wear fuschia, hot pink and burgundy. Teal is more an Autumn colour though. Pristine white and black are your colours though. I wear "Oyster white" and Springs wear Ivory. You also get to wear royal blue, purple and bottle green. Lucky, lucky girl! I love being an Autumn, all that said and done. I love my palette!
      You can see from my signature photo that I have that reddish hair and brown eyes that mark the Autumn colouring...likewise Julia Roberts.

Mama Bear, your parcel arrived today, intact, although Australian Customs had opened it. I'm sending you a reply this Thursday with more details.

Fen, still have to check out your photo, but I've received your email.

Lots of love and hugs all... Attached files [img]/converted_files/1723954=6514-attachment.jpg[/img]
      :h Mish :h
      sigpic
      Never give up...
      GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
      Remaining a perpetual possibility
      Only in a world of speculation.
      What might have been and what has been
      Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Fen, having looked at your photo (you're very lovely), I can only deduce that you are, indeed, a Spring, though don't quote me on that. The uncharacteristic colour you're wearing is actually perfect. Brooke is a Spring and can wear apple green, apricot, peach, coral and watermelon (but chooses not to). You and she share more than I have discussed on this forum. Gold jewelry and the unique ability to wear pearls are also the privilege of the Spring person. I hope this helps. And don't worry about my time being taken up with family issues...this really helps keep focussed on the big picture.
        :h Mish :h
        sigpic
        Never give up...
        GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
        Remaining a perpetual possibility
        Only in a world of speculation.
        What might have been and what has been
        Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

good morning one and all hope everyone is feeling much better today and ready for an awesome week .. rememeber yeah things might look alittle dark at times .. but you can always see a little beam of light at the end .. so keep moving forward and dont let it slow you down .. love and big hugs one and all .. off to work i go hi ho hi ho
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I was 'analyzed" once years ago and she told me I was a fall.
            I hope I am not in trouble with Australian Customs!!!!
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Good Morning everyone - Mish - It was me that said I was blue eyed and blonde hair - not ATL. I was told what I was years ago and cannot remember if I was a summer or a spring - I love pale pinks, yellows and blues, wear lots of creams - although sometimes will find a bright yellow and wear that! My wardrobe is pretty much those colours! Thank you for showing everyone their season - this is fun!
              Jan - I hope you aren't in trouble with Aussie customs too - it would be too far to come and see you!! Joking apart - please let us know what is going on!!
              Mish - back to your cupboards - I am absolutely amazed at them! I mean, mine are tidy - but yours are immaculate! You should make your living at doing peoples houses over! You know - one of those 'organizer' people!!
              Tony - you forgot me !
              Fen - thank goodness I got the suet - your nagging was getting really tiresome.....SIGH
              Nora - SO lovely to see you - I hope things are going well for you?
              Rog - that is good that you took the day off - Sunshine_gg carried on for you which was sweet of her - you must have needed the break. Do you feel better today?
              Grateful - where are you? Are you keeping a low profile now because of your fame? I hope things are okay with you - how did the trip go?
              Ruby - my thoughts are with you - take time, and just rest. :l:l
              Georgie - you are indeed blessed to have such a caring understanding hubs

My daughter is coming over to do my hair for me this morning and then I work the closing shift, so might be back before work - love and hugs to you all,

Sun XX
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

whatcha doing to your hair???
                A big, fat, puffy afro???
                now would be the time to insert a silly picture but I can;t do that on this computer

wait...maybe I can!! YAY...I can be even more obnoxious than usual

Comment

Comment

Comment

I need one of those new hair do's. :H:H:H
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

HIYA HORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        how you doin hunny bunny??

Comment

Hey Mama - heading out to work. Yuck!!!!
                          Catch you all later..........
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi all
                            Well Cuddley got killed last night. I heard her screeching at 330a.m. and ran out there. There was a little possum in the coop and I let Cuddle out and she ran off to the washing machine hidey hole. I locked the possum in and went to bed. Couldn't find her this a.m. and possum gone too. Headed out to work and found her in the road dead and partially consumed so got her and buried in the chicken graveyard. Well, she wasn't doing that great anyway, had lost a lot of weight and limped, so she is out of her misery. She was about 8....

Comment

OH BIRD! I am so sorry about Cuddles! She was doing well though to have survived her last trauma - I am so sorry! :upset:

Jan - daughter was doing low lights or highlights or something similar but it takes forever 'cos my hair is thick and long - I have to SIT for a long time - something I find hard to do. But at least it is done for another however long! the afro looks interesting - I will see what she thinks and see if it would work on my long blonde thick hair - LOL

Jan - is the picture of the lady with her finger up her nose the REAL you? Minds are wondering.......

Need to go and get food ready for work.

Love and hugs, Sun XX
                              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Bird - I'm so very sorry. :l:h
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X