Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for december

Bird...I am soory pookie
    SunnyButt - don't lie. That is the picture you emailed me when Fen came to visit:H:H
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Good morning, my dear family! This morning, I woke up with NO pain and I feel better than I have in months! Thank you, Jesus! I guess my therapy is working! Paul is working today and I plan on getting my house really clean and wrapping all my christmas presents, while I listen to Joyce Meyer all day! Fen, enjoy your day by yourself and get lots of rest! I LOVE being alone for a change! Ruby, I am glad hubs is letting you sleep. I am praying for you. Take it easy and don't answer the phone today, my dear, sweet friend! Georgie, God does promise that ALL things work together for the good of those who love Him! It sounds like your Mother's rejection and criticism only knocks you down! Make some new, wonderful plans with your hubby and daughters! It sounds like you have been blessed with a wonderful husband! MB, I am so sorry about your cousin, but Georgie is right, miracles do happen everyday, so let's just pray for him! Roger, did you have that talk with your boss and did they fire the guy? Mish, I love my life and every day is a special gift from God, but I do look forward to going to Heaven, where there is no pain or suffering and we will forever be with our friends and loved ones! I don't know what season I am, but I love purple and dark, bold colors! My hair and eyes are dark brown. Fen, yes, please post a pic of you! I don't ever remember seeing one of you! Sunni, you sound beautiful and we would love see a pic of you, too! Bird, I am so sorry about cuddles! I now you will miss her terribly! My heart goes out to you, my dear friend. Grateful had a busy, but fun weekend. She had to go get Addy yesterday and I know today, she is swamped at work, but I am sure she will be on this evening. I love you all so very much and I pray that everyone feels better and has a GREAT day! Love, Vicki
      I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
      but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Thanks for all the well wishes, friends. I'm fine, really. Just having a little trouble sleeping, eating, but it's getting better. Rest is not an option right now, but I'll get there.
        Mish, someone did my color once too, but I've forgotten. Right now if it was based on my mood, it would just be black! I've got natuarally med auburn hair and green eyes, fair complexion. It' seems I get the most comments when I where vivid colors, but never yellow or orange. I've noticed my daughter who is blonde and blue-eyed, looks better in pure white, but anything in the beige family just washes out. Usually I just buy what's on sale at the Dollar Store, though, and jeans are my standard uniform. I agree you should be an organizer. It's a natural calling for you.
        Sun, I'm waiting for those pics, dear.
        Bird, so sorry about Cuddley. It's amazing how we get attached to the oddest animals, isn't it? But 8 years was a good run for her. I just hate to thing about such a vicious death. I know someone with a pet possum, but as much as I love all God's creatures, I couldn't warm up to an insect, reptile, OR possum. Like Ninny, pets personalities come out when they are cared for.
        Everyone else, I've read your posts and will talk to you each later when I'm not feeling like such a drag. This upcoming dental surgery has me a bit anxious too, because of my heart thingy, but I trust my doc, and will have someone with me of course that I can trust too. Some of my upper teeth roots have perforated my sinus, which has enough problems on it's on (I've put that recommended surgery off for 5 years). Wow, I am really falling apart :biteme: Sunny!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

worrying about your toofus surgery Mimzey:h
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Aww, Bird...I'm so sorry about Cuddley. :h

Comment

Geez, Sun...about time you got me some suet! All the other skwerls are as big as housecats! It's going to take me ages to get those beefy little thighs all the others have.

:H

Comment

Vick, I'm so happy that you woke up pain free! I will send along a pic of me...:h

Comment

I don't even know where to start.....so much has been going on with all my dear friends.
                  Ruby....I am so very sorry about the loss of your good friend. I know in my heart that you were also a good friend to her. Be thankful that you had the privilege of knowing her....and remember that you will see her again. Also, I wanted to say that I love the pic of your potential new Rottie.....please keep us posted.

Bird...I am also sorry to hear about Cuddly....she was a beautiful chicken. I have lost a few chickens and roosters..and it is hard!

What's going on with all the health problems? Fen/Sun/Jan.....are you feeling any better? 'Tis the season, I suppose. Plus, you all stay so busy and run yourselves ragged. (Sounds like quite a few of us!!).

Okay...before the rumors REALLY get started.....I AM NOT GOING TO BE PAUL'S WIFE....I mean, I like Paul well enough, but I already have one man that I have problems with.....Please....can I have a break from men??? Vick and I have talked about this (but I didn't know she posted her thoughts here!!) and I promised her that if she goes before me, I will do what I can to comfort her family and be there for them....but not in a wifely way!:H I would so much rather just live with all you lovely women (okay...and Rog, IAD, Nelz...okay, Biz too).

I had a good time looking at the college with my son/daughter/granddaughter. I really love that school and hope he goes there. I had a lot of fun in the hotel with Addy....she woke me up at 4am (she was in my bed) and we were talking....Becky yelled from the other bed that she's never taking us with her again on a trip! She's no fun!

Thank you for all the prayers for Leah. She is back home now...the dr. is going to switch her chemo for the new cancer they found.

That's about it for now.....I just hope that everyone feels better soon and that you all will feel comforted knowing how many friends you have here who love and care about you-including me!!:l:h:l
                  Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Hi All,
                    Sorry to hear about cuddly. I am also reading and sending well wishes to everyone no matter how great or how small the problems are and congratulations to the good things no matter how great or small the accomplishments are. Very tired so I will say goodnight. XO Gina

Comment

Georgie, you sound so depressed. Think on your good and happy memories, don't focus on the bad ones. That just drains the life out of you. We can always find things to be thankful for and happy about. I am reading THE best book ever and after only 1 chapter, it is changing my way of thinking about things. Our thoughts control and consume us. The name of the book is "Power Thoughts" by Joyce Meyer. I would highly recommend you read it if you want to change your life!
                      Fennel, please post your pic. We already know how beautiful you are on the inside, we want to see the outside!
                      Grateful, you know what a big mouth I have and you wasn't around :sofa: I was just trying to take care of you by giving you my wonderful, stressfree life! I sorry if I embarrassed you. You know how much I love you. Hey, guys, Kelly and I are going on a vacation together and we are going to rent a convertible, :racer: let our hair fly in the wind and cruise the beach and let the guys look at us (wait...we old!) We're going to dance and enjoy life for a brief time! :dancin: I am so excited to have something to look forward to. Hopefully, I won't croak before then!

I love you all and I pray you all enjoy your lives, wherever God has put you to wherever God is leading you. He spreads the seeds from your lives along the way to bless others with your love! :heartsnflowers:
                      Suddenly, I have plans to go to Jackson tomorrow. My daughter has booked with the realtor a bunch of houses near her to look at on Wed, so we will be leaving tomorrow to go to her house. I wish I'd been nicer to her growing up, now she acts like my Mother and is very bossy. I can't imagine WHERE
                      she got that! :huh: Take care and feel better everyone. I love you all, Vicki
                      I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                      but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Let me come to sweet Sharla's defense...she is NOT bossy. She is a very loving, caring daughter who desperately wants her Mom to live near her. She is a wonderful daughter.....Vick, I'm glad you are feeling better. You do sound so much happier...you really scared me there for a bit-trying to pawn your hubby off on me (no offense, Paul). You do have a lovely family.....and I appreciate you wanting me to have your stress-free life. Trust me-I could NEVER fill your shoes! Have fun looking at houses. I'll email you what kind of house I want for when you croak and I get Paul!:H:H

Georgie....you hang with us, okay? The holidays have a way of getting me down at times....but we should remember the "reason for the season".

Comment

hey there folks .. well long day here and just trying to relax and well .. looks like everyone is doing thier best .. keeep it going and hey check your pm box you got mail .. sunshine thankx for asking im fine .. nothng really wrong just needed to walk away and step back .. and get a clear mind i dont aways talk or say too much of whats going on with me mentallay .. and if i let you all in there you might just get freaked... .. but anyway sending or saying prayers for everyone
                          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hey everyone - I am home - long day at work, but I worked with people I love working with which was a bonus. I also feel reallt good - Oil of oregano is wonderful stuff plus 2 nights of 11 and 12 hours sleep works wonders - I am feeling good again! And I am off tomorrow - YEAH! our weather is really cold and we had sleet today - yuck. Grateful -so pleased that you posted - and you too Rog - glad you are all good. nice to hear you are too Vicki - wonderful that you woke up pain free- now don't go overdoing it!! Ruby - you take it easy - just take care of yourself okay? I am not going to say anything about your age - you probably couldn't hear me anyway.

need to get ready for bed. Much love and many hugs to everyone,
                            sun XX
                            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Good morning, dear friends. Let me just say that I am so blessed to have you all in my life and I treasure each and every one of you.

Now let's ALL have a GREAT day!!

Lots of Love :h:l:h

Comment

good morning one and all and i have to agree with gatefull lets all have a great day .. no matter what may come your way good and bad there is always HOPE ... love and big hugs im off to work i go hi ho hi ho
                                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                                X