The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for december

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning Jammers ! Off to discover new frontiers.......Keep sober and Jamin' ! Tony
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Yawn. I think I'll nip over to Sun's place and have a nice breakfast of bird seed and suet! Time to head into another day, people!

Comment

Morning everyone!!!!!
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Morning everyone - oh gosh fen - I need to put the suet out - it is still in a bag! It is so chilly out this morning that the Squerls need it.
          Tony - love the saying on the Garfield picture - that is SO true!
          Morning Kelly - lovely to see you :l
          Hi Rog - SO happy that you have work to go off too!! How are the kitties doing?

Hi to everyone else yet to come along......I am off today and have a long klist of things that I hope to accomplish...just don't know where to start!

Back later - hugs to everyone, Love, Sun XX
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Cross post Nora - Good Morning to you too - so Nice to see you here - but shouldn't you be on your way to work? ROTFLMBO !!!!:H:H
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1221381 wrote: Cross post Nora - Good Morning to you too - so Nice to see you here - but shouldn't you be on your way to work? ROTFLMBO !!!!:H:H
              :H:H:H
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

NoraC;1221405 wrote: :H:H:H
                :H:H

Comment

Trying not to feel cross with some folks. Disappointed is a better description. (Not my TRUE friends, no worries). I could waste more precious time trying to understand it, but I'm learning not to. So many things go on, change, and the unexpected happens to me daily! In my life, it's become the expected.
                  Joy and family are renewable. Last night, Tay and I cooked special birthday cupcakes and minicakes for JC's BD, plus a huge dinner. He LOVED it. Tay surprised me with a chopped potato/onion sit-fry, seasoned, while I make a huge BBQ pork loin, greens, creamed corn, baked beans, and cornbread. We had a wonderful night.
                  JC is the epitome of a big galoot, all 6'4" of him, but he was so happy with what we did for him. When I apologized for not having his gift yet, he gave me a big hug and said he had all he wanted in the world. Now, if I can get him to take off his hat and coat!

sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Cute pics Mimzey...who has disappointed you??
                    I am home today flat on my back resting......my hip and leg are making me nuts so I decided to take a muscle relaxer and lie on the heating pad...I will go to to doc on Friday when I get paid. Everyone sounds great, but Rog, I hope you are ok baby.
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

rubywillow;1221532 wrote: Trying not to feel cross with some folks. Disappointed is a better description. (Not my TRUE friends, no worries). I could waste more precious time trying to understand it, but I'm learning not to. So many things go on, change, and the unexpected happens to me daily! In my life, it's become the expected.
                      Joy and family are renewable. Last night, Tay and I cooked special birthday cupcakes and minicakes for JC's BD, plus a huge dinner. He LOVED it. Tay surprised me with a chopped potato/onion sit-fry, seasoned, while I make a huge BBQ pork loin, greens, creamed corn, baked beans, and cornbread. We had a wonderful night.
                      JC is the epitome of a big galoot, all 6'4" of him, but he was so happy with what we did for him. When I apologized for not having his gift yet, he gave me a big hug and said he had all he wanted in the world. Now, if I can get him to take off his hat and coat!

Hollly Molllly, I think I just found a cure for my sugar cravings!!! Hubba hubba I could almost eat my montior! I dont take my hat off either....EVER Rubes..
                      Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Dear Lord!! I hope you're talking about the cake, Nelz!!!!
                        sigpic
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I thought the same thing!!!:H:H
                          Tay is a beauty, though
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

RUBY! WHO has disappointed you? You cannot post that and then not follow through......

Comment

rubywillow;1221532 wrote: Trying not to feel cross with some folks. Disappointed is a better description. (Not my TRUE friends, no worries). I could waste more precious time trying to understand it, but I'm learning not to. So many things go on, change, and the unexpected happens to me daily! In my life, it's become the expected.

Rubes, I can't imagine you're disappointed by anyone on this thread...are you?

Comment

As I said, my life has more quirks and turns than a house of mirrors. I just accidentally exposed myself to JC. No I will not elaborate. Let's just say he know longer is hungry. Oh well, he has had a glimpse of Christmas far,far, future. :egad: Wait till he walks in on MawMaw!
                                So much for people knowing the REAL me. Thanks again for the uplifting messages of support. You are all the real deal, and i thank you.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X