The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for december

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swanny,it would be the most festive ever if you could join us. As insane and hectic as my life seems, even unbelieveable, it's the way it is, and has always been, so I can't imagine a quiet one. I love every minute of the craziness, especially this time of year, but it would be nice not to have the teens ask 'Can I use your credit card!:H'
    You will be with me in spirit, throughout this difficult month. If I could message you, I would, to say things to you. And just know you are treasured here, along with the ones you've lost, by me and others. You'll be at my Christmas table one day, love.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Some of us can't spare a moment Rubes because we are WORKING!!!! I have just got in and I am SPITTING NAILS. My NEW doctor, in his wisdom, has decided that I should go down on my dosage of my AD! EIGHT years I have been taking it - EIGHT years. He comes along and decides that I should either switch to another one or come down on the dosage of this one. I tried THREE before I found this one. I love it. If it isn't broken, why in the hell is he trying to fix it - I am SO angry!!!!!!! he put in the Rx for me - at a lower dose. the first appt I can get with him is 4th Jan. has he EVER been depressed??? I think not. I am so worried that I am going to go back and have that black cloud over me - I have been HAPPY for 8 years - why does he want to change that????? I SO rarely get angry - this is so not me - but I am just SO angry. I need to vent somewhere. I can't believe he is doing this - he is my new doctor - what is he trying to do? Show me his Power Over me? Hells Bells. I can't go to another one 'cos of my insurance but I will argue this with him. just can't believe he is trying to do this.
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Day 10 AF
        The cravings are geting to me almost gave in last night but did not... Day 10 and still feel lousy! The anxiety has gone through at an all time high. The shakiness and sweating have somewhat subsided, I dont do this for a pity party but just to remind people how easily AL can catch to anyone. Went from drinking 12 beer or less almost everyday for years then last year was up to a gallon of rum a day. Just not worth it. Have a doctors appoinment next week to check liver function and overall health. What a good time to stop for anyone willing to do so. I am glad I found this board and the great support I have received from people. If anyone wants to PM me for support I am there or I can share all you want to know on here..

Comment

AGuy - you are doing AWESOMELY !!!!!! I am SO proud of you. I think you are absolutely amazing. You really are incredible. I hope that you KNOW that? Please tell me you are proud of yourself and know how well you are doing? I think it is great that you are posting and coming here - this really is a wonderful website and I am so pleased that you are joining in with us. I am cheering you on. PM any of us if you want to..... You are just -well, I am at a loss for words. I hope that your doc appt goes well - please come back and let us know.

Love and hugs to you, Sun XX
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Thank You Thank You
            I just wish to remain sober, I am glad to hear such words after waking up with the nastiest hangovers and losing the day due to AL the day before. Great to hear I have wonderful support on here... I had to go to sleep early last night, took a sleeping pill over the counter one dont need another addiction but it did help just to foget about the cravings. I wish everyone the best that is in this struggle!

Comment

I know - I quit AL last year for 8 months and sometimes I would go to bed early just so I wouldn't have the cravings - I know what you mean - hang in there - you are doing SO well! :l

sun X

Comment

NC Guy, you know what I've said to you before, and if the physical withdrawals are that bad, I'd advise you go to the ER or something. There are ways to do this without so much suffering. Just saying going cold turkey like you are after a long period of heavy use can hurt you. And always, before, WELCOME, and take care of YOU right now, OK? You'll start to feel better, but right now your body doesn't know what's going on. I don't know your age, but withdrawal gets worse with age. Don't want to scare you, and I am so proud of how you've toughed it out. Just take care of our 'Guy'. PM me if you want, any time.
                Sun, I'd balk at your new doc's plan too. You have recourse. If nothing else, bombard his office with requests, but demand what you need, and I know you wouldn't overdo or be a problem. These new doctors - ARRRGGH! You know what works for you, and I've got a very young uncle with severe depression, and taking his meds away or even down would be catastrophick. Take care, dear heart. Call me if I can help.
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

here is my daignosis....ARTHRITS..............damn..I'm only 29
                  seriously, arthritis has cause bad inflammation and pinched my sciatic nerve...so I am taking a mega dose of steroids 5 days...hope I don't grow any man parts!!!
                  Sun...don't let that ass mess with your meds...you know what is best
                  NC...you are rocking friend...we are all so proud of you
                  Kells...you are having another procedure??
                  plus...I got meds for restless leg...wish me luck...I am a grumpy bear when I can't sleep and Bret is worse when I keep him up
                  xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
                  Jan
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Daisy likes eating rabbit turds OMG

Comment

I AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER. Daisy got to the kitchen table and jumped up and pulled down half of the 6 layer cake that I was making to take in to work tomorrow. Maggie would NEVER have done anything like that. I am not feeling happy tonight. Back to the oven.

Comment

Oh Yes Ruby, I do remember everthing you have said to me , I have taken everything into consideration. If if it does get any worser , yes I will seek medical treatment.. Tho it seems to be doing better and better..just hanging in there and eading posts and writing posts helps alot.. thanks for your support!

Comment

Sunny love, BREATHE! My Wolfie pulled our holiday ham off the counter and was munching the bone in the ham. Take care, honey, you'll teach her better. And a lot of dogs (mine) love rabbit turds. And I've actually been buying food! :H

GREAT guy!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey, my dearest family! I am so sorry I have been MIA the last few days. We went and looked at 14 houses and nothing compares to this one! I don't want to leave the country, the peace and serenity I feel here. If it wasn't for my persistant daughter, I would stay here until I went to Heaven! I really don't think I am physically able to pack up everything and move again!
                            I did go back and read the last 25 pages, but I have forgotten everything! Damn, I hate being OLD! Jan, I have arthiritus in my fingers and the pain is unbearable! I am so sorry for you and hope the steroids help you. Kelly, I am praying about your epidural next week! You really need a miracle for all your pain and health problems! Sunni, you tell that doctor that you have tried other things and nothing works better than what you are on! Ruby, love and prayers sent up for you! Aguy, you are doing so GREAT! Don't give up or give in, things will get easier, I promise. The cravings WILL go away! Gina, love to you. Roger and Nelz, hope you're both doing well. I'm SURE I forgot somebody, so please forgive me. I'M OLD AND STUPID! I love you all so very much and I pray you all know how much you mean to me! Love to all, Vicki
                            I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                            but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

OH RUBY I SO don't want to go back to my black place again. And Daisy is outside eating more rabbit turds and she can't hear me calling her in 'cos she is deaf and I need to go and make another half a cake mix to replace the half she ate. And I am feeling sort of bummed. off to the kitchen......

Love Sun XXx

Comment

hey there sorry i havent been around much or respones to everyone .. but as i have said before .. i read everyones post .. just that things are going good right now and im busy which is great for me .. well you all know im always praying for each and everyone .. you all might not see what god or higher power might help or bring to your life .. but when you are ready to see the bigger picture then you will learn everything you need ... to see whats right in front of you and you have always had and really no reason to look even more.. what i have realise that we all look in many ways things that we want or things we are waiting... but if you just wait alittle longer .. good things will come to ya ......
                                love and big hugs one and all .. stay strongshifting forward and thinking positive
                                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                                X