The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for december

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning Kelly!!!! Feeling better...it's is so creepily wonderful that you are here waking up with me!!
    you are such a cyber sleuth
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Aww. Jan. We both need Fen & Rubes to marry both of us....they will take good care of us. We all will be one big happy family!!

I hope Vicki is better too...I didn't get to talk to her 'cause I had Addison, but she sent me a pic of a yummy dinner that Paul made her.....he is a good guy...guess that's why she wanted me to have him!!!
      Sorry it's raining...makes the day gloomy....now, tell me, who is Tim Tebow? I shall google him....

If you need help with the advent calendar, you can call me, Jan. It is so awesome!!!!
      Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

That steroid pack will keep on working even after you finish taking it....but you may actually need another one after that...IF you don't have bad side affects. Still, I think you should be on some type of arthritis medicine...like celebrex, which I've never had a problem with.

I'm just glad you are here with me! But I really have to get up from this chair now.....my back hurts too much when I sit too long...like I have been.....waiting on my peeps to get up!!!!

I love you!:h

Comment

Tim Tebow...please google
          he was Florida Gators quarterback that went to Denver. He is a devout Christian that prays throughout games and the press mocks him mercilessly. Oh, and he grew up in Jacksonville.
          He is very polarizing b/c of his religious beliefs, but I think it's refreshing since there are so many thugs an the sports world now. And did I say he was from Jacksonville??:H
          plus he is tad bit extremely handsome....and still a virgin!! i whispered that part

Comment

YES....HE IS THE GUY THAT ROBIN ROBERTS WAS TALKING ABOUT JUST NOW ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA.....WHAT A GREAT GUY!!! Here is a quote from the google article I just read:

?If you believe,? Tebow said, ?then unbelievable things can sometimes be possible.?

What an inspiration. (really, still a virgin????-wow!!)And now, I am really getting out of this dang chair!!

Comment

good morning NOW GET THOSE ASSES UP AND LETS GET THIS DAY STARTED but first some coffee please lots and lots of it lol .. well the kittens are doing great and well we now have to kitty proof this room they cleim everywhere too funny and sue sends her love and wishes everyone a safe and happy holiday season ...
              well gratefull humm got me thinking there you sexy thing you .. good luck with the procedure on your spine!...
              dont want anything to happen to me sweet thing you are always in me prayers
              well time for this monkey to get some grease on my hands oh i just cant do anything with my nails ...
              love and big hugs one and all stay strong shifting forward and thinking positive
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hi all
                Well Grateful that sounds not so fun again, the spine. Gosh I think I have arthritis too, my back is killin me all the time and shoulders and hip, we are falling apart gals...Fen, I see and eagle every once in awhile here. They are trying to make a comeback. Morning T, you are so busy now, thats great...drove 98 miles yest running the kids around, then it rained all night which is great...staying busy getting instruments ready for the drum circle, I'm gonna get a bunch of kids over during xmas break and try them out before the job starts...off to work, gotta stop laying out every Monday.....b

Comment

Birdy-boo...your girls are beautiful!!!!
                  Fen we have eagles at the lake...it is awesome

Comment

Good morning, all! Rog, I hope you have a good day...don't work too hard! :h

Kelly, why must you be nekkid for that procedure? Sounds chilly! And of course, I will be happy to marry all of you. I'll be very busy tending to all of my ladies at Tick Hollow! :H

Mama, you have bald eagles in Florida? I had no idea! Yes, they're gorgeous, aren't they?

Sun, you must be sleeping in...how's about setting me up with some bird seed and suet? You promised, remember?

Bird, you sound so busy these days...take it easy! :h

Comment

the eagle at the lake is awesome...we are so proud becuase he is new to the area....that means good water quality and no hunters!!!
                      being the southern rednecks that we are and since Hubs is a Civil War buff, we have named him Robert E Leagle!!

Comment

mama bear;1224548 wrote: the eagle at the lake is awesome...we are so proud becuase he is new to the area....that means good water quality and no hunters!!!
                        being the southern rednecks that we are and since Hubs is a Civil War buff, we have named him Robert E Leagle!!
                        What a great name!

Comment

Good Morning everyone - yes I did sleep in. Gosh - it was so busy here this morning - Hmmmm - NO-ONE mentioned wanting to marry ME!!! What am I? Chopped liver?? I can do lots of things too - Hubs takes out the trash on a Friday and that is just about it! I do pretty much everything else.

Grateful - thinking of you having your procedure - I so hope you don't have the killer headache afterwards. Prayers and love coming your way....:l:l

I need to get moving seeing as I slept in and wasted so much time already today! Closing later but need to get stuff done this morning.

love and hugs, Sun XX
                          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Morning everyone. Kelly - big hugs to you. :l:l:l:l Thinking of you!!

Can't stay & chat - I have to get to work. (And I'm not late YET Sun. :H)
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Wow! Guess that's the key to getting people posting here, my NOT posting! (That'll go over big somewhere! :H)
                              Didn't get to sleep till 3:30, but BOY did I get a lot done. Now I've over-slept, and had this day scheduled to be a busy one. Oh well, tomorrow, you know. I started a list of things I need to do, and at this point it's 6 pages long. ((sigh)) Need to go back through and prioritize, maybe. At least i DID find Hub's BD present for tomorrow - an old Coca Cola promotional cooler (like he needs more Coke stuff). We have a room just for it.
                              Yuck. This feels like a Monday. Oh wait! It IS!
                              This is for Santa Fen (and I'm annoyed at you children for not ONE comment on the funny animals yesterday! :H)

sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1224555 wrote: Good Morning everyone - yes I did sleep in. Gosh - it was so busy here this morning - Hmmmm - NO-ONE mentioned wanting to marry ME!!! What am I? Chopped liver?? I can do lots of things too - Hubs takes out the trash on a Friday and that is just about it! I do pretty much everything else.
                                Alright, alright...Sun, will you marry me? :H You'd be mighty handy up at Tick Hollow with all your wild skills!

Comment

Working...
                                X