The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for december

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunny, they'll be looking for an OLD lady!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Lordy, we can get a TV show like 'First Wives', with a twist!!'
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

greetings all...just popping in as I couldn't sleep. Pretty tired though, so i think I'll give it anotherr go. MB, your parcel is on its way.
        Fen, I've studied your pic but really can't tell much. My best guess would have to be Summer with all those pastels though. Sorry about that.
        Not good news with Mother, I'm afraid. It's spread to her other kidney and maybe into her bones.
        Ashe and the kids may be hewre a month now. At least she can spend time with Mother too.
        :h Mish :h
        sigpic
        Never give up...
        GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
        Remaining a perpetual possibility
        Only in a world of speculation.
        What might have been and what has been
        Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

I am so sorry Sweet Mishy!!
          The Housewives of MWO!!!
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Oh Mish...I'm so sorry. Good that Ashe will spend some time with her. :l

Comment

Yes. I'm really pleased about that too. Brooke and I can look after the kids one day and night and she can spend some real quality time with her.
              sigpic
              Never give up...
              GET UP!!!

Comment

Fen, can you please email me your address...I found a great Rottnest postcard/
                sigpic
                Never give up...
                GET UP!!!

Comment

Mish, just have good family time. This comes to all of us, if we outlast our parents and have a relationship. Don't let anyone tell you 'you need to be prepared for ....' There ain't no preparing. But you still have some hope, and time to be together, and you've done a stellar job, as so many here have, of making their parents happy as they age.

Now, who wants my in-laws next? No disrespect, Mishy love, just trying to give you a smile.
                  sigpic

Comment

Mish..I'm sorry about the bad news for your Mum. I can only echo what Ruby said. I'm glad your daughter will be with you for a while...especially with your Mum's illness. I'm sending over the sleep fairy for you now. Sweet dreams, dear friend.

RUBES-you leave my sweet Sunny's face alone, okay??? J/K...I think I know what you're doing.......

Jan....I'm very proud to be your alkie friend/wife...whatever......just think...if none of us had ever felt like we had a drinking problem, we would not have met. I don't know where I would be without all of you....my family! I know we'll probably have a few quarrels down the road when we all marry Fen....but I'm sure we can work them out. :l:l
                    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

I don't want your in laws Mimzey...I have my own
                      and Kells - I imagine Fen is a STELLAR multi-tasker
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Mish;1224725 wrote: Fen, can you please email me your address...I found a great Rottnest postcard/
                        Will do, Mish! :h

Comment

mama bear;1224689 wrote: I HATE those kinds of newsletters. Just got one the other day about spending the month of September travelling Europe. I wanted to repond......like fen....2011 was a wonderful year for our family. We are in constant financial distress, Jan had a colonoscopy and Bret and Jan are both slowly going blind. Jan continues to work in the ghetto dealing with underiables for a mere pittance of a salary....blah, blah, blah:H:H
                          And her new best friends are a cyber family of alkies!!!
                          :h
                          Jan, I nearly peed myself laughing at your description!!!! :H

Comment

They are my burden and blessing, guys. I listened to 30 minutes today on the phone, when I should have been busy, what their little spaniel mix, CUJO, has been doing. They have no idea where the moniker Cujo came from. And tomorrow night is dinner with them, Tay is here, being VERY hormonal, 8 AM appt Wed 2 hours away and I'm NOT a morning person anymore. Think I'll go to bed at 5 PM tomorrow, sleep in my clothes and make-up, like a corpse, on top of the bed clothes so I can get there on time. I may only have 6 grands after today.ull
                            sigpic

Comment

Grate, are you back from your procedure? Are you okay? :l

Don't you worry...we will all get along so well, I'm sure there won't be any quarreling at the cabin. Jan is correct about my ability to multi-task, too...

Comment

Don't forget to breathe, Rubes! :h

Comment

Working...
                                X