The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for december

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she crawls sheepishly back after her tirade Morning loves. Kell and I are fine. I shall bite my tongue AND fingers heretoforth. Just know I'm swelling up with what I've been keeping in, so don't be close or in my line of fire when it blows.
    Sunny, that's funny. But if you have the elderly in your daily life, you know to expect the unexpected. I have had many 'crawl under the table' moments with the in-laws, and even with my late Momma who was only 69. Momma had the most unintentionally HORRIBLE use of the English language (hysterrectum?). But I miss her unbearably, and Daddy, this time of year. I could probably write a book about the things that happened at our Christmas gatherings (NO al allowed), and they are all endearing. None of the grandchildren will ever forget him riding them on his new young bull who was decorated with red ribbons and bows. (Yes, it ended badly!)
    ATL, I want to know how the corned beef comes out. I did tell you if you don't want to make cornbread to buy Rye bread, didn't I?
    Thanks for the lovely card, Rog. Maybe Sue can help ATL mail hers out. :H
    And thank you, Fen for the support. I think I'm just really kinda wired right now and spoiling for a fight. Could be why Hubs is really keeping his distance. Poor man, but he knows his limitations!
    Kelly did go to work (sitting on hands here) but promised to leave if she didn't feel well. It's nice to have friends, like you all, who understand my faults, understand when you chew them out, and still love you. I wish for you all at Christmas to have personal peace. Happiness comes in little waves, and we have to enjoy them when they do.
    Update on the starving grands at my door: Hubs has decided that he and Tay will go grocery shopping tomorrow night, just the 2 of them. He surprises me sometimes, and it will mean more to her than she and I arguing through the aisles could ever, though they'll probably spend twice what I would. I even got a note from the ex-b this weekend, thanking me for everything I was doing for her. Being broke and dependent seems to suit her too.
    SOOooo, I've got to get back to my day. I think Hubs is jealous a bit, because I carry you all with me throughout the day. I just wish I could give you back as much as you give me.

And the rest of us could really support Fen during this season. Who's a soprano??

sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I am so very sorry I have been MIA for so long! I can't even remember how long, but I promise I will go back and read all that I have missed! I have been so busy with Christmas shopping, talking to the realtor and looking at houses on line, trying to pick and put up kale everyday as it is coming in 3 gallon buckets a day! The house is a nightmare and I am determined to get it cleaned today and all my Christmas presents wrapped, if it is at all possible! My therapist is only going to come Wed-Fri this week, PTL! I am so sick of therapy, but I am getting a little strength in my hands again. Ruby, I begged Kelly to stay home today, but she is a very stubborn girl! We really should have kept her locked in the basement at the cottage while we had her! She is determined to keep up with that job, even though that job is killing her! Forgive me, Kelly for being upset with you! You had such a rough time yesterday and you have so much sick time that YOU HAVE EARNED AND WILL NOT USE!!! Kelly told me yesterday that Pro needed our prayers. What is going on with Pro? Can someone PLEASE tell me? I've missed you all so very much, but I promise I will catch up! I love you all and praying for you all! Love, Vicki
      I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
      but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Vick, I don't know about Pro, but I had feared along with the having their suspicions validatated about Ryan, the horrible legal process was going to be extremely difficult, dredging up everything like it all happened yesterday. I believe they're preparing for a hearing after the first of the year, and many times a victim's family suffers more than the guilty party. It's not at all fair, but the defendant has more rights it seems than those she hurt. That's all I can think of, but whatever it is, Biz has been in my heart and prayers for a long time.
        Don't even talk about Kell being stubborn!! YOU are at least as bad, maybe worse. I don't know what I'm going to do with the 2 of you, except kidnap you and keep you as slaves at the cabin. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
        Fen, Nelz posted this for you in the 'Laughing...' thread, but thought I'd put it here in case you miss it. Stay away from them punkins, woman!

http://youtu.be/4ikH9ZRcF2Q[/video]]Drunk Squirrel - YouTube
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Day 14 AF
          Feels good, but I can feel the decrease in energy, hopefully my energy will come back..
          Wishing everyone a AF free Day!

Comment

hi family
            Kelly - Ruby is right....I will go to a neurologist if I have to take that route and make sure pain meds are used....can you switch docs???
            But I am like you.....onward and upward until it become unbearable
            hey GUY!!!
            I sign soprano...I was actually a trined singer for years and sang with a band, had the lead in all the school musicals, sang at weddings, etc.....
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Grateful;1224885 wrote: You both are so sweet.....I guess I'm not as "forceful" as I should be...but I know I'm done with those epidurals. They do work great for most people...my brother-in-law is proof of that.

I'm gonna sign off now because I'm emotional....Ruby, I didn't mean to upset you and this is why I don't like to share my problems and I am sorry....you have so much - way too much...that you deal with on a daily basis...you don't need one more little thing to think about...especially from some person who is miles away from you. I love you and I love your family. Nuff said.

Fen....sound wonderful, cozy and I might even let you paw (without the claws) my neck and head.

Sleep well, friends. I'll be A-OKay tomorrow. Sorry for being a downer.:l

Kelly, PLEASE don't ever feel like you can't share here. The ONLY reason Ruby or I fuss at you is because WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND WISH YOU WOULD JUST TAKE CARE OF YOU AND NOT EVERYONE ELSE, BECAUSE YOU ARE KILLING YOURSELF!
              I am so very sorry for all you have been through and yes, I am very disappointed you went to work, but it is your life and your body, so please just take care of yourself. Where did you see a post about Pro? I love you so much! Vicki
              I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
              but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Vicky & Ruby,
                This is what going on with me. Well not "me" really.
                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...boy-53996.html

Comment

Oooops, it was Pro not Biz Vicki was talking about! Duh! :nutso: I call all my grands by another one's name anyway.They hate it, but I tell them to 'Shut up, termite, you know who you are!'
                  sigpic

Comment

BobO, I pray daily for our troops, but will put in a special one for him. I wish everyone would go out of their way to help all who are serving our country.
                    sigpic

Comment

POsted on the thread Mr P. You must worry so much - I pray he will be safe.

Wonder how Kelly is - she hasn't posted today......please post and let us know how you are doing - just to let us know that you are okay at least - please?
                      I have been busy today and am getting through my to-do list - am off out again in a minute to get some odds and ends and then i think i am finished with my Christmas shopping- YEAH !! Just need to start wrapping now - yuck! I am not good at, and do not enjoy, wrapping gifts!
                      Anyway - off for now - will be back later,

hugs to all,
                      Sun XX
                      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I haven't even started:upset::upset::upset:

Comment

Rubes-- I will let you know and I bought rye bread already! When I am sitting at the car dealership getting my car serviced I will address the cards-- that will be tomorrow. I just got off the phone with 2 companies about their use of shippers who do not update-- it is this smartpost thing which is a venture between Fed Ex and the USPS-- and like anything-- things sink to a lowest comon denominator-- FedEx could tell me where the package was and when it got there but the delivery by the USPS-- well at first the post office had no idea where the stuff was and tried to blame Fedex who called them on it-- mysteriously the packages were found at the Decatur post office (where tehy have sat for 7 and 4 days respectively waiting to be delivered by the post office). They are both gifts and though it is before Xmas one is a frame me and my sib and Mark and his sibs can update with pics for the grands from our computer, iphone etc-- without our parents having to know a thing-- they just set it up and stare at it and watch the new photos come in! I know Mark can do his part fast but getting his 6 sibs and my lazy lazy sister to do their part is challenging so I wanted it way in advance, which our friendly post office has thwarted thus far. Both the companies I had ordered from (one gift is for a pal of mine I see tomorrow night) saifd if the stuff was not here by tomorrow they would expedite the same stuff free to me (guess they will be claiming against the post office but better then than me!). Anyway, had a business meeting about wills and insurance which I pretty much cannot get myself (well maybe with arating -- whatever that is-- I have never tried to get life insurance)-- very depressing way to spend the day but needed I suppose. I am hoping to get a lot of sleep tonight (for me that woudl be 4 hours) since I will need to be patient at the car place. Have a feeling hubs would never let me suggest his time was so invaluable that he should occupy himself at a car dealership all morning but at least I have a project to do.

Mama-- how are you feeling?? Hope Kelly is okay or at least better. Proparty-- I am thinking of your son and hoep he will be home safe and soon!
                          More later-- got to get ready to go to get son for karate

Comment

Me either, MB. Seems my family thinks EVERYDAY is Christmas! Today is Hubs BD, so I'll be enduring the in-law trough torture test tonight. I have no appetite.
                            Son is coming over later to talk to us about jointly buying the rest of the old family farm. I'm ready, but we'll have to sell Hubs on it. Cousin is so desperate we can get it at an incredible price, but I will NOT gouge him, like others in my family would do. One can't benefit from another's bad luck and expect their Karma to be good. The price we'll offer will be a windfall for cousin, and I pray he'll use it wisely. Of course, down the road, we'll help him out whenever he really needs it. He's like a handsome, 6'4" baby, not a mean bone in his body, but he lost the one job he was trained for, and now surveying is suffering just like all the housing industry. Bless his heart, I wish he had a good woman to give him moral support. He's so lonesome, and a good guy, just no direction.
                            Hubs is home early, so I'm going to spend the evening with my 2 fav guys, if I don't kill them first. Try to be back later.
                            sigpic

Comment

X, ATL. We use Hank Aaron BMW for our Z, it's usually full, cold as rip outside, boring, but I have met Hank there a couple of times. It's an hour there, 4 hours there, hour back, so my day is shot!
                              If your Hubs doesn't just love the corned beef he's unusual. I make mini cornbread muffins for my grandsons, and they dip them in honey. Think my SIL would have drank the juice from it if he'd been alone. :H

Oh, and I don't drain the juices. They're sorta like pickle juice anyway.
                              sigpic

Comment

bored at work.......

Comment

Working...
                                X