Comment

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for december

another thirty minutes
      spider solitaire is my friend
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Have escaped from the in-laws. Never gets better. I was a few minutes late (postponing the inevitable) so they were deep into their fried chicken when I got there. (I told Hubs to go ahead without me, since it's like unleashing a pack of starving hounds if they have to wait.) Unfortunately, since I was late I had to sit next to FIL, and after he ate 5 pieces of chicken before I got through one, AND cut Hubs birthday cake and finished it, popping his jaw the whole time, he started sucking his teeth. I'm sorry for being so critical of them, and I'd do anything to take care of them, but I'd rather starve than go through their meals and sit next to Pa Pa. Tried to beg off (they wouldn't care) but Hubs gave me a hurt look and said 'It's my birthday' so I went. Anyway, have appointment early, so have to leave by 6:30 AM (guess I'll drive in my sleep).
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby - that meal sounded awful - I can't imagine enduring sitting next to someone popping their jaw, sucking their teeth etc.,!!!! Poor you. I have had a nice afternoon - Hubs was off and I was off. he suggested we both went out together Christmas shopping. My heart sank - but we NEVER do anything together so I agreed (but inside didn't want to go) and I did enjoy it. we had a great time together, and ended up at a place where we used to go on his day off, for a drink together (one drink) Had a laugh and then came home. It was really nice to spend some time with the man to whom I have been married for 30 years but as we both work shifts and pass in the night, I rarely get to see! I am going to unpack the shopping and then make some raspberry lemon shortbread bars! The recipe looks so yummy! I have had such a nice day off - got lots accomplished, and really enjoyed my whole day!! Just nice to share it all with you - nice to share good stuff for a change.

Hugs to all,

Sun XX
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Sounds like a great day, Sun. I agree, sometimes their idea of fun is not our cup of tea, but I'm happy mine at least asks sometimes. We used to do everything together, but children and life got in the way. Shortbread sounds yummy.
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I wish Mrs. Fen would lend a hand with the Christmas shopping...she always begs out.

Comment

Dang Fen! Even Hubs has already shopped for his parents and me. He's so proud that he's got me NINE wrapped presents under the tree, and a couple of days before Christmas, he'll start saying 'Don't you want to open just one?' That's the true spirit of Christmas, the joy of giving.
                The more you tell, the more I think you are the most generous and hard-working squirrel I know!!
                I'll post some pics of our holiday decorations soon, as soon as I get JC to hang the red bows and cedar outside. Probably will be finished by Christmas Eve. That's when we have our family gathering. Getting 15 adults and 9 children together, when 2 work shift and on-call work, is a daunting task, but I brook no excuses.
                sigpic

Comment

hey there folks well looks like everyone is doing great and sorry some things are going bad for others ... .. i got home alittle early and just trying to catch up on reading back ..
                  so forgive me if i dont address one and all... but just say that i hope and pray for each and everyone of you as my long distacne family all over parts of the world for it is for you that keeps me sane and me saying thankx to you ...
                  have a great night and yes tomorrow is hump day so ladies any thoughts on that one hehehehe got to love life as the last moment you may have and love who you are and who you want to be in ..not thier in eyes but yours ...
                  it yours is the only one that counts...
                  we all talk to ourselfs but never have the nerve to really say what and how we feel just because we try too hard to please others ... love and big hugs one and all :h:l
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Very long day - but been a really good one. Need to go to bed. I open tomorrow and have big wigs coming. Have been been baking when I should have been doing other stuff. Lorry loads of love and hugs to all, sleep tight everyone,

love, Sun XXX
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Good Morning everyone. Hope you all have a great day today. Damp and drizzly here but that is fine - it could be a lot worse couldn't it? Have a great day to you all,

Love, Sun XX

Comment

Have a good day, Sun...I hope all the AARP card brandishing oldies steer clear of you today! :H

Comment

It's Hump Day ! Ha! Half way their......Good morning Jammers. Off to preform your daily rituals away from your abode. Ha! Keep Jamin' man ! Tony
                          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

My precious idiot of a father in law fell thru the attic last night and has a broken bone in his spine. Why the hell he was up there, I don't know, but I am livid and terrifed at the same time.
                            He is 83, so frail, and has Parkinsons. He is the sweet soul of our family and if anything happens to him, we will be devestated.
                            Not a very chirpy post....just wanted my family to know
                            DANG IT ALL

Comment

mama bear;1226060 wrote: My precious idiot of a father in law fell thru the attic last night and has a broken bone in his spine. Why the hell he was up there, I don't know, but I am livid and terrifed at the same time.
                              He is 83, so frail, and has Parkinsons. He is the sweet soul of our family and if anything happens to him, we will be devestated.
                              Not a very chirpy post....just wanted my family to know
                              DANG IT ALL
                              I'm so sorry. My mom just turned 84 and she has Parkinsons as well. Too many stories to tell about her falls and broken body parts, but it is so tough to witness this happening to our parents. We couldn't get my mother to stop doing things she shouldn't until she fell and broke her pelvis. Positive and healing thoughts for your father. I hope he isn't in too much pain with his back. :l

Comment

Thanks Fly!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X