X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for december

Nelz
    I have battled chronic depression since my late 20's and it's a BITCH
    I am so sorry you are going through this. You have to be her rock. I know Hubs is for me.
    I will be happy to talk to you any time....or her, for that matter. Just PM me

Now fen- what's wrong??? I am calling you now
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hey Jan! Hope your butt's feeling better. :H
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Fen...just left you a message:h
        Pop is in hospital and we are all going tonight. he will be moved to a rehab place within the next few days.... no surgery, but how do you fix a broken bone in the back????

Comment

Hey Ruby
          my butt is much better.....and yours????:H
          (but steroids make my tummy yucky):upset:

Comment

Don't know that one MB. I learned from hard experience that there is NO treatment for broken ribs. Seems like he would have to be as still as possible, and be constantly re-scanned for healing.
            Glad about the butt, sad about the tummy.
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

did you like my Civil War funny???
              War of the Roses...that was a good one
              I am worrying about Skwerly one

Comment

Myself as well. Yes, we're clever little Southern Belles, ain't we??
                sigpic

Comment

Fen is good.......just chittered with her. Being married is tough...don't we all know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  and yes, we ain't!!

Comment

Thanks for calling, Mama. Rog, too. Rog, I accidentally erased your message...my voice mail was forcing me to listen to emails that went all the way back to my mom's bypass surgery in April! Kept hitting erase, erase, erase...gah!

Anyway, Mrs. Fen was upset with me for consuming more alcohol than she generally finds acceptable two nights ago (among other things). She went to MN for business yesterday morning (coming home today) and did not contact me in any way, shape or form yesterday/last night. The silent treatment.

When we were little, my mother used to do that to my sisters and I if she was unhappy with us, and it always put me in a state of anguish, which is where I was last night.

So, sorry...I hope I didn't worry any of you too much.

I love you all. :h

Comment

Love you more:h:h

Comment

Good news, MB. Fen, can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em.
                        Just did a at cat sweep of the house, removed one. He's a sneaky little bastard! Long Conversation with son, and he's truely the only one who remembers my Daddy and what his wishes were after he died. I told him a few things Daddy told me in confidence before his death, and son said it all made sense now, and he supports me totally in my stand ie: the combined inheritance. It's wonderful to be sober and have these conversations with people you love most in the world. who understand the things you're working against, with no motives.
                        Tay will be here shortly. ((sigh)) I must subject meself to the shopping frenzy. I'm buying Hubs a very expensive pillow. Don't ask. He has trouble sleeping.
                        I love you all, and always, share your troubles here. I do, and it's cathartic. No judging, no admonishons, just tell what's on you plate. I certainly do, and I than you all for the opportunity.
                        sigpic

Comment

Net, you are loved.
                          sigpic

Comment

bUY ME A PRESEnt MiMzey!!!!

Comment

and yep.....sobriety is a good thing. Your son sounds like a sweetie!!
                              But then, he is yours, right??

Comment

mama bear;1226785 wrote: Love you more:h:h
                                LOL! I love you more than fresh acorns...

Comment

Working...
                                X