Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for december

Not THAT's some seerious love.....
    my son always said, I love you to Infinity
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

rubywillow;1226788 wrote: Net, you are loved.
      Thanks, Rubes. I know I am. :h

Comment

Geez, now I'm crying!

Comment

little swerly tears are so cute

AND CATHARTIC I might add...sometimes a good boo hoo sets me just right with the world

Comment

mama bear;1226792 wrote: Not THAT's some seerious love.....
            my son always said, I love you to Infinity
            Like Toy Story? To infinity...and beyond!!!

Comment

I cry about as often as a cage fighter, so I suppose it's a good thing, LOL!

Comment

too freakin funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Buck up, Fen. You are TRULLLLLLLLY loved. Let me count the ways (Oh, I'll have to go write them all down!)
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I know, Rubes...I had a few marriage proposals the other day, LOL! :H

Comment

hahahahahahahahahaha

oh btw...can I wear white? I AM a 29 year-old virgin, after all

Comment

I guess I'll start teaching myself how to crochet...that will keep me busy on these long winter nights.

Comment

In all seriousness...I love to do cross stitch

Comment

I can crochet like a fiend! You wouldn't believe some of the things I've made. I'll start now crocheting my wedding gown, but (MB) it will be WAAAaaaaayy off-white!
                            sigpic
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

:H:H:H

Comment

In fact I had a wicked dream last night about my gym teacher who put the moves on me without me even knowing!!! GOD, he's still wicked good looking though!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X