The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for december

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunshinedaisies;1226897 wrote: If I come on my motorcycle, it would have to be black leather.........
    Don't you mean..."pleather"? :H

Comment

Hi Everybody,

Busy trying to remain stable here. Hope all is well. I pray and think of you all often!!

Mas

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1226897 wrote: If I come on my motorcycle, it would have to be black leather.........
        Things are a little better, still in the dark, ty for asking.

Now on your selection of leather, Id suggest something blue, white, and black see avatar :H
        Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I hope everyone who posts here and doesn't get direct, immediate, responses, understand we're all living our lives, but you are ALWAYS included in our throughts and prayers. So many are suffering such extreme personal problems, but don't you worry, we all read, we all respond in our own ways. If a big deal isn't made online, it's not a bigdeal. You've gotten your feelings out in a good place, and good people are doing their best to help, in their own waysl
          Can't even tell you how many 'HELLO' posts I've made. IE: Is anyone reading this? Don't worry, we are. And you're in our thoughts. Some days I feel like the ONLY Journey poster, then I poke at the others and make them mad. Oh well, it's my job and I'm good at it.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

And since Momma Bear and I are the only ones trying to keep this off the second page (YEAH, I'M TALKING TO YA'LL!:H) it's hard to cover all the bases. Especially tonight, when I have to get punished with cleaning some more!
            Tay and JC bought some of the cutest stuff for Mad and Grace, then wrapped and put it under the tree. OH, life. Punish me more!
            Nelz, I have 2 leather jackets, (plus who knows how many other types he ordered me, and it's cold here about 30 days a year), leather boots, pants, chaps, vests, gloves, and I look YOUNG in them! :H Hubs buys all the stuff to go with his current love affair with a hobby. Don't get me started on my fly fishing equipment! One day our kids are going to have to go through this stuff and say 'WHAT THE HELL??' He just loves the accoutrements!
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

home from the hospital and tired. Pop looks so frail, mouth hanging open, eyes shut. But he is comfortable. And when he does pop his eyes open, he cracks jokes!!!
              And yes, we are all here for each other and so blessed.
              You hanging tough tonight Mas??
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

hey there folks well i read every post but lost where and what and who to reply to .. but hey im tired and need to get some sleep seems like im just pushing myself too hard and i feel like im coming down with a cold which i hope not .. well anyway send pic sunshine of you in chaps nude ... hehehehehehe .. well stay strong and keep shifting forward folks ...life cant get worst.. then it might seem so just go with the flow of this up and downs world of ours
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Howdy everyone!

Just poppin in ( pop pop). Tired, just got home from work. Have a goodun everyone! XO g

Comment

Morning peeps
                    up siipping coffee...off today, so housework awaits
                    Nelz- I am thinking about you and your wife today. reach out if you need me
                    Kelly - are you ok??? Vicki....yoo, hoo?????
                    Morning Georgie!!
                    ATL- Did Bama win last weekend?

Comment

Mama--Bama has not played since the weekend after Thanksgiving-- they beat Auburn and now are in the national championship game which is Jan 9th against LSU-- the rematch. Let's hope this one goes better! Lot of controversy about them being there due to the fact that we were nto even in the SEC championship game as we are in LSU's diviison and lost to them. Anyhoo...I think LSU may be better-- their special teams definitely are.

Rubes-- corned beef time this weekend-- I am so excited-- hope I don't mess up your receipts!

Nelz-- Ditto what MB said-- thinking of you.

Have a wonderful day!

Comment

Morning Jan and ATL ! Don't know about you - but it is VERY cold here. And early! Closed last night but am still up early.
                        Rog - what a thing to suggest! Shame on you boy!!! You would go blind if you saw me naked anyway :H:H
                        Ruby - you and Jan might be the only ones trying to keep us off the 2nd page but you have to remember that some of us cannot use the computer at work to get here!!
                        Fen - thanks for remembering about the veggie bit with the 'pleather' but I do have to admit to wearing leather shoes etc.! How are things going with the missus?
                        Hey there Mas! How are things going my friend??
                        Nelz - how is your wife doing? Hopefully things have calmed down a bit?
                        Vicki - how are YOU doing? I have been thinking of you and hoping you are doing okay - hugs to you :l
                        Grateful - same with you - please post and let us all know how you are doing - we all need to hear from you - hugs to you too - :l
                        I hate that so many of our family are feeling poorly or have stuff going on. I wish there was something I could do, but all I can do is send prayers winging your way.

I am not meant to go to work until 11.00 this morning but am going to go in a few hours early - SO much to do and not enough of us to do it - we can't get caught up. Will be back before I leave - feeling quite somber this morning for some reason.....maybe just hate that lots of you are not doing well,

Much love and many hugs to all,
                        Sun XXX
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi all
                          Kids had their xmas concert last night. This is the 1st time they have been in the same band I think, so that was nice. Need to start getting my xmas stuff done now, havent sent card 1 or anything but the kids. Bought a big trailer from my employer on payroll deduction and gonna store some of my junk in it, get a bit more room in this place. Not sure if I'm going to work, may use another vac. day. Kids off for break after today so want to kinda clean up...broke down and bought my asthma meds yest, set me back 150, damn. New ins with a high deductable, oh well...later folks

Comment

Wifey is slowly comming around, things are still a little strange. She is seeking some counseling help for her depression.

Thanks to all for letting me vent, and for the support shown.....its just amazing
                            Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Thank God I passed my final composition, I just got the email and am in tears. Just glad to have it over with, the last semester has been hell....really happy now...happy happy

Comment

OH BIRDY....I am so happy for you!!!!! Happy tears I hope???
                                let's do the happy dance:groupluv::groupluv::wave:
                                Nelz...counseling is VITAL....let her know we are here, ok?
                                I swear I am the official poster child for depression
                                Sunni Butt...keep your pecker up, and warm!!!:H

Comment

Working...
                                X