Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for december

Morning, Rog, Gina, ATL, Mama, Sun, Bird, Nelz, Mary-Ellen, John-boy...:H

Sun, you seem to forget that Rog has seen pics of both of us nearly nekkid, from when I visited! Don't you remember hubs taking all those photos of us? :H

Mama, I'm glad FIL is cracking jokes...it's so hard to see our parents failing. :h

Nelz, I'm glad that your wife is beginning to come around a bit...

Bird, congratulations! I hope you'll get a bit of a breather for a while!

Better start getting ready to head off to the cabin soon...got a lot to haul over there.

Comment

just had to haul Hubs butt across town for auto repairs
      I HATE DRIVING WITH THAT MAN IN THE CAR...remind me NEVERE to do that again. He makes me a nervous wreck
      Now back to your previously scheduled program
      keep your fuzzy butt warm Fen
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Thanks, mama. I keep the shack hotter than a chicken coop for the missus...so I'll be fine!

Next time you take hubs in the car, blindfold him! Gag him, too. :H

Comment

Oh my, I leave you all alone to your own perversions, and look what happens! :H I love you all SUPER lorry loads.
          Won't even get into the calming of children of all ages I went through last night, Hub's smuggness at 'having to do the cleaning (Rog he says the last time I really cleaned it was for you! :H) Tay came home so tickled with her purchases for me she guarantees will thrill and astound her sisters. Lots of horses, pink and black feathers, flowers, who knows! They will descend on me again at noon for another shopping excursion. Pray for me.
          Mas, Nelz, Biz, Mish, Pro, Swan, everyone, never think I take your problems lightly. It's hard to give great support long distance, but I'm here for you, always, and only a phone call away. Life gives us very hard days sometimes, but I've found if we really take it out of a small place, give it a bigger perspective, sometimes it helps. Some of you know I'm a painter. Many years ago, a wise teacher told me to not forget to step back occasionally and look at the work. It's truly amazing when I do. I see things I was missing, and can't believe what I've done while I was so up close to it, not seeing the big picture. And that applies not just to ourselves, but to the people we love and are trying to help. So, every day, don't forget to step back a little, and really look.
          Fen, I can feel your little squirrely heart racing in anticipation of your trip. Enjoy YOURSELF. Quit trying so hard to please others, let them enjoy your joy.
          MB, your post brought back painful memories of Daddy in the hospital ICU so much. But also the memories of him asserting his unique spirit, when he ordered his quirky brother to go home and clean up after he showed up in what looked like bio-hazard cleaning-wear because he couldn't get all the grease off himself in his motorhome. All the other brothers would stand back in awe at this frail giant still ruling his world. Your FIL sounds like the BEST kind of man to have in the family. Let him know that. And be greatful for having someone like that in your life, who obviously loves you.
          Sunny, I'm shedding no tears for you. You choose to work yourself insanely because you love it. And I say things like I did because I'm always waiting to hear from my favorite people.
          Vick, I don't know what's going on with you, and I worry. And Kell, I'm afraid you're not posting because you are having the bad side effects from the injections, and don't want to worry us. But we worry anyway, so PLEASE check in.
          Birdy, as insane as your life is with the girls' schedules, it is just a flash, in hindsight. You too are enjoying the wildness and unexpected things that come with the young. There have been children in my daily life all my days, and trying to form who they will be as adults is tiring but SO worth the time. I'm lonesome without them.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

REALLY??? Now you stop talking?? I can take a hint (she says as she walks off with a sniff)
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I am here....all the men in my life, including my two cats are ASSHOLES.
              just cleaning a away the FURY.....19-year old has decided it is ok to come and go as he pleases, and not help around the house....grrrrrrrr
              and Hubs is - well- Hubs......

Comment

mama bear;1227514 wrote: I am here....all the men in my life, including my two cats are ASSHOLES.
                just cleaning a away the FURY.....19-year old has decided it is ok to come and go as he pleases, and not help around the house....grrrrrrrr
                Sorry, probably not meant to be funny, but even your cats are assholes? :H:H:H

Comment

mama bear;1227514 wrote: I am here....all the men in my life, including my two cats are ASSHOLES.
                  Awww, mama...come up to Tick Hollow. You can sit in front of the fire, and your every wish will be my command! :H

Comment

thanks fen...had a long talk with ungrateful family and feel better.....sometimes I just have to pitch a hissy fit...asshole cats are oblivious though!!

Comment

My dogs are all female, but I think my cats are assholes....I mean male too.
                      Shopping trip from HELL was finally called on account of insanity. Two granddaughters and JC were with me. They never get too old for the 'gimmees'. AND Hubs came home at noon as a wonderful uch: surprise. It's like being eaten alive by termites.
                      sigpic

Comment

OUCH Mimzey...gonna be a quiet, drama free night here. Don't have the willpower for much more at the moment

Comment

Looks like it will be drama-free here tonight too. SOOOOooooo quiet here, and Hubs is glaring every time I sit down here (He loves you guys, not so much some others). This apparently will be a slow weekend for the Journey.
                          MB my buddy, how's your FIL today? He sounds so precious. Daddy hated hospital food SO much, and since his heart condition caused him to lose so much weight, we'd bring in everything from the Banana Blizzards he loved to turnip greens and cornbread. His nurses loved him. I bet they do your FIL too, so be extra nice to the ones who're nice to him. And again, give him all our best wishes to get back on his feet (ON THE GROUND!) soon.
                          I found some BD cards today for 50 cents each that had pictures of people the year a person was born, and a lot of facts about things happening those years. Bought one for FIL, Hubs, son and daughter. My girls were fascinated! They read it all.
                          As awful as shopping with them is, it WAS fun in a way, to all be together, being crazy at the same time. Tay was trying to get to a stuffed animal I eventually bought for Beck's little boy, and pulled down a whole box of cards on herself, and while she was howling for help, we all ran away. :H Even she ended up laughing.
                          Hope Sun's enjoying her night out - at work, and Fen is happy in front of the Tick Hollow fire. Rog is tired out from working, and MB has cleansed her anger with a lecture. Tony, what have you done today? Bet it was something for someone, you big softie.
                          Have to feed the bear. Later.
                          sigpic

Comment

hey there folks looks like everyone is doing their best and best wishes to one and all ... really just a quik check in then off to take shower ill try to get back love and hug .. till then
                            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hi All,

I really do have a more meaningful post in me at some point--just not tonight as 4 am wake ups come real fast. See you all real soon.

Mas

Comment

HI HONIES I AM HOME !! Left a tad early!! but got SO much done today - Ruby - you are right - I DO enjoy it and love getting stuff DONE. But we have so much to do and so few people to do it. it is infuriating. And some of the folk that could do it are so slow....... I want to wind them up!!!!! If I, at MY grand age, can move at the speed I do - WHY CAN'T THEY????? Sorry - 0ff the soap box. Guess it all comes down to work ethics.

Anyway - hope everyone had a good day. I am going to bake cookies tonight to take in to work tomorrow. I work early and thought seeing as it is going to be a really crazy busy day, it would be nice to take some chocolate chip walnut cookies in. the company is footing some pizzas to be delivered in seeing as no-one will have time to go and get lunch, which is nice.
                                Fen - hope you have a drama free weekend and enjoy it.
                                Grateful - I hope you are feeling better - sending lots or healing vibes and prayers to you - love you my friend :l
                                Vicki - please post - well, both you and Grateful. We need to hear how you both are - we worry when we don't hear. :h
                                Biz - we haven't heard from you in a while - what is going on?
                                Jan - I hope you have a restful evening - I KNOW what you mean about Hubs driving - I ALWAYS drive if we go anywhere - I hate his driving.
                                Bird - SO pleased with your results - that is awesome - you have worked SO hard and the results show it. Well done.
                                Hi Mas - yes, I agree 4.00 am does come very quickly - I have to be up at 5.00 tomorrow but have to go and bake cookies now so need to get going!!!

Love and hugs to all, back later,

sun XX
                                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Working...
                                X