The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for december

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another sleepless night, and I have 20 people arriving here in 6 hours. WITH children on high octane excitement levels. Oh well, it only happens occasionally.
    Got a message yesterday from AB that's she's bringing deviled eggs today for the meal. Proud of her. Years ago, at a birthday luncheon for her (the last my Momma lived to attend), Momma made a big plate of them and daughter's MIL asked her for the recipe. Momma looked a her like she'd lost her mind. :H We never think about recipes for them, just make 'em. Her MIL has a formal sitdown dinner tomorrow night for their family gathering, and usually invites some of her friends. We just try to figure enough room to seat everyone SOMEWHERE!
    Mish, my heart goes out to you. Wow! That arm sounds TERRIBLE. I hope the IV knocks out the infection quickly. Poor guy. I pray you hear from Ashe today. You need a break, friend.
    Fen, like I said, Satan, er..., Sadie is Hubs dog or wouldn't make it a day here. TMB would explode before she'd go in the house.
    MB, Hub's used to watch that stuff, but even he got sick of it and all the theatrics. A lot of those people live in and around Atlanta, and there have been few high profile cases where they've done terrible things and blamed it on 'Roid Rage. A doctor was arrested for over-prescribing tons of meds for a guy that killed his wife, child, and himself.
    Good luck with your puppy, Nora. Patience. Sadie was the hardest ever to train, and she reverts regularly. ARGH!
    Time to put my ham and turkey in the oven. Have a great day everyone, and a wonderful Christmas morning.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Morning everyone - Hi Nora - lovely to see you, hi Mish - you are such a good friend to james - I hope he appreciates you! Ruby - hearing about your life exhausts me! Fen - I agree with you - I couldn't put up with the constant weeing either - Hubs dog or not!!

I need to get ready to go to work - ONE more day then the 'other' madness starts - RETURNS! Gosh, I need to get my mindset ready for today - last day! then can breath a sigh of relief tomorrow. I want old fashioned Christmas back. Have a wonderful day everyone...love and hugs to all,

love, Sun XX
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Did ya'll see the news about all the riots and injuries across the country by people trying to buy a limited edition pair tennis shoes? And how can a pair of sneakers be worth $180? Insane!
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;1232123 wrote: Did ya'll see the news about all the riots and injuries across the country by people trying to buy a limited edition pair tennis shoes? And how can a pair of sneakers be worth $180? Insane!
          Rubes,

I don't watch the news anymore because of crap like that, politics, and hate. I get angry and stressed out. I don't seem to have suffered from being out of the loop, either.

Fighting over $180 for tennis shoes.....unbelievable.
          "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Morning everyone...hiya Juja!!
            Sunni....you have no time off before Christmas???:upset:
            Mimzey- try to squeeze a nap in....(i know you won't) You will have a wonderful day...take LOTS of pictures!!!
            Oh Mishy - my heart is breaking for you...what causes cellucitis? Booze?? POor James...and where could Ashe be??
            So fen, what are you and Mrs Fen doing for Christmas??
            Georgie....I will call and check on you at some point...I know how sad you have been
            GET UP ROGER and Merry Christmas to ATL, Guy, Birdie, SWANNIE, Vicks,Kells and Tony
            Nora..it is so wonderful to see you...you must stay closer to us
            Have to get my lazy butt moving and start cleaning.I am making a pie and casserole today too...
            xoxoxoxo
            Mama Jan
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

and $160 bucks for sneakers is ridiculous....they are some kind of new Air Jordans

Comment

Hi all
                I saw that dog vid before MB, that is funny. Kids were laughing over a cat going nononono, it was very funny....that sounds awful about James Mish...hey Rubes I would go nuts with that crowd....spent the evening making mallets for the drum circle, still havent wrapped anything and tree not decorated either. O well, it is pretty without it.....gotta go do something like be lazy.....b

Comment

good morning folks and a merry xmax ... and yes im UP MAMa now what to do .. think ill just do nothing today and play the wil maybe a 18 holes of golf or play the deer game .. but its all good just relaxing before next week .. which i change up the plan and starting a tear out bathroom and well i have been out of work at the shop for now four days and really got slow there so i cant stay still for long need to keep moving ... well anyway hope everyone has an awesome day love and big hugs
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Merry Christmas!

Mish, wow...hang in there. I hope you hear from Ashe soon, and I hope James gets better. Cellulitis is nothing to mess with. Does he have MRSA?

Well, wish me luck. Mrs. Fen and I are soon embarking on the two hour drive to get to her folk's place. Then we all sit around until all others arrive and begin the torturous opening of gifts. One person at a time, one gift at a time...until the entire lot of gifts has been opened. This literally goes on for hours. Of course, there are tons of alcoholic libations. I wish I could get out of it, but Mrs. Fen was furious when I suggested I sit this one out. Dinner late, and then the drive home. We never return home before 10:30 at night. I usually give my booty of gifts to goodwill.

Comment

Peace be with you FEN!!!
                      Morning Roger Dodger
                      Hey Bird....

Comment

They're all arriving, but have to share this real quick. Hub's took Sadie out to go the store and he called her while he was reaching in his pocket for keys. He hadn't opened the door yet so she came flying and leaped at 4 feet in the air, rammed the door with her head. She's done this TWICE!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Wishing you a lovely Christmas hope your holidays are filled with fun and laughter :l
                          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

You too sweet Panno
                            Ruby - if that dog isn't brain dead yet, it will be soon.
                            Putting my feet up for a few...they are THROBBING

Comment

Hello, ho ho everyone!

A quick hi, so tired, been cooking all day and need to clean up and clean dining room of all my shit on the table so we can actually use it to eat on. Got ringing in my right ear since last night. My Christmas gift to myself this year is to NEVER pick up a drink again. Merry Christmas my dear ones. Tts :hGina

Comment

They are gone. I am dead. Pics to follow.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X