The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for december

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My, what an eventful, but blessed, holidays this has been for us all!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I am so happy for you Gina!!
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Gosh - a lot has gone on while I have been at work. Fen - how are you doing? Mish - how about you - or are you asleep now? I get so confused with these time zones..... All I know is that my mum is 6 hours ahead of me. Mish - how many hours ahead/behind of Central time are you? PLEASE eat something!!!!!! With all that is going on in your life, you have got to keep yourself healthy and no sleep and no food will make you sick. Hang in there - okay? All of us are here for you....:l
        Georgie - nice of your M-I-L to be there for you - I have a wonderful M-I-L too and it is wonderful to have that relationship with them. SO happy that you feel blessed and happy - good for you
        hey Rog - you never did say - did you get my e-mail? Hope that you and Sue had a good Christmas..... back to the grind tomorrow eh? I went back tomorrow - got ONE day off!!
        Gosh Jan - those Bose headphones are awesome - how lovely for you. Yes, it was lovely to talk to Swannie and she really did sound pretty chipper. I was getting ready to leave for my daughters so couldn't chat for long, or call her back, but the short chat I had was nice. Wish she could have been here with us though instead of there on her own.
        I am actually going to go and clear a couple of shelves out in my pantry! I am feeling in a clearing out mood - wanted to do it yesterday and did some but am going to carry on today. Back later everyone - lorry loads of love and hugs to you,

love, sun XXX
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I'm okay, Sun. Had a heart to heart with Mrs. Fen about the torture of socializing in a setting with alcohol, LOL. Hope it sinks in.

Comment

I swear I'm going to go back and comment on everyone soon. Don' t know if anyone noticed my group picture of my family, the only complete one ever, but I managed to seat all of them, plus two more, Christmas Eve. Everyone seemed to enjoy and leave happy.
            Don' know I'll survive another two weeks with my mate. He's very big to be underfoot this much. He's either gone for months or home for weeks.
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

That was a great family picture, Rubes! Sorry, I've been a bit caught up in my own stuff. Snapping out of it.:h

Comment

Ah, Rubes, my DH is on vacation this week....underfoot is putting it nicely.

Mish>You have so much on your plate. I wish you all the strength in the world. Please try to take of yourself. Here's a big :l.

Fen> I hope y soon your DW gets the picture, and understands your predicament. It's hard for my DH to understand why I don't want to go out to dinner, but I find it very hard to have a nice dinner out w/o wine. I'd rather stay home than be tempted.

Georgie>So happy you and your MIL exchanged the I love yous. I want to do that, but my MIL will break into tears.

Hi everyone--laptop going down, so checking out, and off to plug her in.

Oh, I didn't have an AF Christmas. I'm embarrassed to say that because you're all so strong, but I have to be honest.
                "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Darn, told the kids to clean room while I went to Y and gave them a couple boxes to put stuff they didnt want....got home and boxes full but room still mess, I started cleaning it for hours, a big big mess but glad I did it...gawd found xmas candy from last year hahhaahaha....glad you had a talk with mrs. Fenn....Rubes did see your photo, guess that is the inlaws up left...really tired, dont I say that everyday anymore? Could use a week of sleep an no going anywhere....

Comment

Everyone, I was no whining about everyone not cheering about my pics, just that ya'll always comment on my montrous family dinners, so I thought I'd let you see how many I feed. Sorry if I gave a self-pitying impression! :H
                    sigpic

Comment

hey there folks ... well another great day but i got called in to work at the shop and when i got there they had the car fixed .. so they didnt need me which was fine with me ... i had a few things to get together for tomorrow work with luke yep i have my helper for the week ...
                      and oh sorry sunshine yes i got the email sorry i didnt reply back .. but im well we are so happy that you loved it...
                      juja hey no worries my dear friend ill say it tooo i wasnt and not af .. but not letting al get in my way of my happness .. maybe my spelling not really always bad there anyway .. but really its all about change ... are you making the changes in your life to do and make you feel better about yourself and not so much about people around you but the way you look at things in your life ... so just do your best .. i hope you can understand what i mean by what i post here ... i never judge anyone exspec myself judge and exacutionor ... well love and big hugs one and all
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

oh ps ruby loved the pics and well i well we were having so much fun just talking and that i forgot to take pics .. but i have some great menories

Comment

Just a brief drop in before I head out...have eaten and managed four hours sleep. Feeling calm and grounded despite all the goings on. You're playing a huge role in that, so thank you.
                          Off into a 'normal' day to keep busy and distracted, and hopefully will have better news when I next post.
                          Sun, you.ve come out from behind the clouds and are shining. Hurrah and I'm so happy for you.
                          Thanks for the love and hugs,
                          Mish
                          :h Mish :h
                          sigpic
                          Never give up...
                          GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                          Remaining a perpetual possibility
                          Only in a world of speculation.
                          What might have been and what has been
                          Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Time to get back to everyone, finally. I've been racing like a mouse in a wheel then collapsing from it all, and my big shadow is always around. He's up already, but I sat him in front of the big screen, so he's entertained a minute.
                            Panno, thank you for a lovely Christmas greeting. I hope you had a wonderful time during the holidays.
                            MB, hope you got some rest and enjoyed your family time. You'll be in your own little world with that headset! (Not that you're not already!):H
                            G, your gift to yourself was a wonderful one, and one that can change your life. The trip and the letter are priceless. We want details of the WHOLE trip! I wish I had a relationship like that with my MIL.
                            Sun, so glad you got at least ONE day off, and didn't have to fondle a turkey. I bet your daughter was THRILLED with the guitar! I used to give my grands things that made noise and laugh like H when they took them home. And I'm so glad you were able to talk with Swan. That was a gift for all of us.
                            Swanny, by the same token, you got the gift of a connection, through Sun, to all of us. We all think about you, and love it when you post or we hear from you.
                            Bird, I'm sure you all had a great time a the friends dinner. So nice of them to invite you, and so happy you actually went. I saw he pics on FB and you all looked WONDERFUL! What a beautiful setting for Christmas dinner!
                            Guy, we're all so proud of you. Holidays are tough, we all know (look at Fen's experience), so keep talking to us.
                            Fen, hope you're feeling more like yourself after the in-law fiasco. Remember, none of that was your fault - it showed a real lack of empathy on all their parts. Some people make themselves feel better by trashing other people. It keeps them from looking at their own hard hearts. It's hard to take, but just remember where it's coming from - look at the source. Do you REALLY want to waste any of your life worrying about people like that's opinion? That's why we are all such friends; it isn't in us to hurt people deliberately.
                            Grateful, your message was short and sweet, hon. How were your holidays? How are YOU?? Please post soon.
                            ATL, you are a true Southern hostess, love. I bet your table was loaded and everyone went home stuffed. Wow! on the trip. Will it be just the two of you? How romantic. I've always wanted to go to a few places in Europe to do genealogical research. Maybe you world travelers can give me some pointers when my life is untangled enough to actually travel.
                            T, it sounds like you had a typically wonderful time with your little family. That's what the holidays are about, to me, having the people you love around you and sharing what you have with those who don't. Hope the boys had a blast. LOVED the pic you sent me. It came in just before we ate, and I showed it to everyone! :H
                            Tony, my man, where are you? Bet you've been busy as a one-armed paperhanger! Post soon, please.
                            Juja, yeah, underfoot is a light term, isn't it? And mine will be here until the 9th!
                            Vicki, we miss you!!
                            I got jewelry, clothes, books on disc, boots, flowers, a little antique creamer, etc, ec, but the projector is the big deal for me. I can sketch something, or work from the lines in a photograph, and project it onto the painting surface instead of paintstakingly enlarging and tracing my subjects by hand and let me get to the painting sooner. I love it!!
                            Hubs just invited me to go to the barber, the parts store, and the hardware store with him. I demurred.
                            sigpic

Comment

goodmorning ladies and gents...wll just a qiuk in then off to work we go but frist going out for breakfast with luke ... have an awesome day one and all love and big hugs

Comment

Have a good one, Rog! :h

Rubes, to be fair, I'm certain that sis in law thought she was being most helpful. She just grates on my nerves, LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X