• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for december

You are so BAD!!!! :H

Comment

:H:H:H:H
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Sun, what should my street name be?

Comment

I am the wrong person to ask Fen - I have no imagination at all - you will have to wait for ruby or Jan.... sorry :upset:
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a nice Christmas. (I hope I haven't missed everyone... Having a dreadful day at work today.)
            Coco

Comment

COCO the Nut...HIYA!!! What's so bad at work??
              Let me see fen
              Nette-i-licious??
              and no...I am NOT a 44...hubs just syas that!!!
              Sunni- why do we have to be careful with my name???
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Oh ugh. The accountant just quit - with no notice - very bad time of the year to do something like that.
                Coco

Comment

yikes......what with taxes and everything...
                  no notice??
                  Bastard!!

Comment

NJ-Fennalizer and Mob sounds about right, especially from what I've seen around my back porch!
                    OK, here's a real bitch. This morning, for the first time ever, I called MIL and asked them to call their dog home since he comes over every morning, lifts his leg on everything, and was barking and chasing my cats on my front porch. I told Hubs when he got home, just in case. He just came in and said they wanted to move now. Over their dog, who also invaded our Christmas dinner at least 3 times. *I#THD*JH#*%^@)%&$&*)(@#)&@*(&!@&%#$*&$%*(*)#&(@#! !
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

let them move....wouldn't that solve a bunch of issues for you????
                      by the way
                      fuckity, fuck, fuck, fuck!!!!

Comment

Wow I have so much to catch up on..... Went to my docs today BP High pulse rate VERY high, she did an EKG right there and the machine diagnosed a possible enlarged heart on the left along with some other things. She wants my blood done ASAP, tomorrow.... Then echo of heart earliest possible, I could only do Jan 3rd because I work. Anyway will read and comment in the near future must get dinner ready for hubs working outside today in very windy cold temps... Love 2 you all....Gina

Comment

mama bear;1234481 wrote: let them move....wouldn't that solve a bunch of issues for you????
                          by the way
                          fuckity, fuck, fuck, fuck!!!!
                          They want to move in to another of OUR houses!!
                          sigpic
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;1234495 wrote: They want to move in to another of OUR houses!!
                            Lawdy, does it ever end for you, Rubes?!

Can you tell them no to another one of your houses? What would happen?
                            "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

I'm staying the F outta it. I didn't do anything wrong, they've lived off us for 11 years, complain about all the perks they get free. Hubs does little xtras, like building them a lovely little bridge, a wishing well, looking after them, I've never fussed at them and wasn't now, just asked them to call their dog. I have tons of my aunts stuff oon my front porch till I settle what to do with it, and that crappy little dog lifts his leg on everything. I had a house teeming with people Christmas Eve, including toddlers, and their dog kept getting in, and would have started peeing if we hadn't seen it so quickly. It's all my FIL. He knows I don't have any love lost on him, and he wants everything his way. My dogs stay kept up, or in the house. He and his dog got my first Yorkie killed. Won't go into it, but he did, and he knows it. I forgive, but I can't forget. Sorry I sound so mean, it's just I DO feel like I'm being pecked to death by chickens!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ruby.......it's the death by a 1,000 cuts.......not one will kill ya' it's the acclimation of them all ! Ha! That' how I feel with my family ! Ain't it great.....I think I should write Hallmark Cards ! ha!
                                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X