The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for december

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shaniqua, I am taking my earrings out and am on my way......
    (when I worked in the hood, my girlfriends told me to always take my earrings out before a fight):H
    It's on sista and I got yo back!!!
    and remember...there's always Tara
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Gina...:l When will you know more? Please keep us posted, okay? I am sending prayers your way.

Mish, gosh...please keep us posted on Chicken's condition. She is such a little sweetie! Did Ashe's cousin give you any idea where Ashe is, and what exactly is going on? I am sending prayers her (and your) way, too. :h

Rubes, I saw those videos a couple of days ago...what a remarkable young man he was!

Sun, Mama, Grate, Bird, Nora, Swan, ATL, Gina, Biz, Coco, and everyone else...I hope you all have a great day! :h

Comment

Guess I have to come up with my own street name...phat fen? Fuzzy butt squerlita?

Comment

rubywillow;1234478 wrote: NJ-Fennalizer and Mob sounds about right, especially from what I've seen around my back porch!
          OK, here's a real bitch. This morning, for the first time ever, I called MIL and asked them to call their dog home since he comes over every morning, lifts his leg on everything, and was barking and chasing my cats on my front porch. I told Hubs when he got home, just in case. He just came in and said they wanted to move now. Over their dog, who also invaded our Christmas dinner at least 3 times. *I#THD*JH#*%^@)%&$&*)(@#)&@*(&!@&%#$*&$%*(*)#&(@#! !
          Fen, I tried out this name on you! What do you think?
          Jan, take off your shoes too (unless you have on combat boots). You get better traction!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Rubes, I'll go with "Da Fennalizer", LOL!

Comment

Whoa, there's gonna be a girl fight? Don't let anyone rip out your weave, Mama! :H

Comment

Momma got a TIGHT weave, and nobody gets that close to her when she digs in! :H
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

mama bear;1234844 wrote: Shaniqua, I am taking my earrings out and am on my way......
                  (when I worked in the hood, my girlfriends told me to always take my earrings out before a fight):H
                  It's on sista and I got yo back!!!
                  and remember...there's always Tara
                  LOL Mama! I never post in here but always read, and this made me laugh out loud. I used to always tell my friend "Don't make me have to take my earrings out..."
                  LOL
                  :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Howdy K9...I wish you would join our looney family
                    Fen - I named you Nette-i-licious a few posts back, goofball
                    and if any body touches the hair, they are DEAD!!!!

Comment

OK, last post about my travails, I swear, but Hubs has been playing the Sad Sack routine about having to deal with FIL. He finally said, 'Look, he's 86 and it doesn't take much to set him off.' I absolutely turned on him and said 'Bullshit! I've known him 42 years and he was as mean and nasty then as he is now. I will NOT take the blame for this!' It's all up to Hubs now, they're his parents, and godspeed in his efforts, but I'm not the sacrificial goat anymore. And if his father wants to be pissed off, I can open it up on purpose, but I won't! I promise. Getting my BP back down now, keeping my dogs in their enclosures or the house. I gave him his only BD party in his life a few years back, and was going to do it again next month, mostly to honor my parent's love of life, but don't think that will be happening now. I hosted a luncheon for his mother, her sisters, and friends, and everyone loved it but her, she made fun of the food I served.
                      I'm sorry, this is SO little in me, but people who hate everything spread bile around them, and I've had enough to deal with. Thank you, my dearest friends, for just letting me get this out somewhere. I'll continue to take care of them, because I should, and not because I expect anything from them. Things like this make me second guess myself, my intentions, and I guess I have some real soul searching to do. If I have fault in this, I have no problem owning it, so I need to calm down and think about it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oohh! I've got it..."Fennelicious"! :H

Comment

That's IT!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Ruby - don;t you dare take any blame for that old coot's behavior......he is 84, but so is Pop and he is the sweetest thing I know
                            OMG - I have been so freakin busy...takin a breather
                            Fennilicious - LOVE IT.
                            bye
                            jah nay nay

Comment

Okay, Shaniqua and Ja nay nay...if any skank dares to touch a hair on your weaves, I'll scratch them up with my little claws...even though I just had rhinestones glued onto them at "Nails R Us". As for Sistah Jay Jay, she's more of a lover than a fighter.

Rubes, I'm with you. FIL sounds like a real pain, and I can't stand mean people. Let hubs deal with him. You did nothing wrong. :h

Comment

Really? Where are ya'll? Feel like the voice whining in the wilderness, here!
                                The in-laws have fled to the lake house (YAY!!). Really hurt my feelings I guess. Hubs and I have had a prayer meeting about where his first allegiance is, though he knows I try really hard to help his parents, and tolerate without griping their behavior. But as I pointed out, my parents adored him, and if they had treated him as I've been treated, there would be a confrontation, by me. As it was, they recognized the good in him, and even joked with him about the social skills he never learned at home, but let him know from the first they loved him. In her last days, Momma said she never had to worry about me being cared for because of Hubs, and how much my Daddy loved and respected him. In our lifetime together he's seen love, acceptance, tolerance, and the Southern Grace of a good man he had never witnessed, and he knew how much Daddy loved him. Daddy didn't give out that kind of thing lightly. He always said he had only one son-in-law, Hubs.
                                Let's get in here and talk about you, friends. I'm sick of hearing about me, and don't you worry, friends. I always come out the same me, for better or worse. And HEY! I think Hubs and I are going to the cabin alone for the New Year's weekend. Can't think of a better end and beginning to an old and new year. Again, sorry for the pityfest I've visited on meself.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X