AF for December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF for December

With the Holidays and stuff I decided to form a AF for Dec. group. This is for those who want to remain sober throughout or start their AF journey in December. My birthday is in this month and I plan to have a SOBER birthday party and will pledge to be AF for December! Who wants to join me? This is going to be a tough month with the holidays coming up and so much going on. WE CAN DO IT! ODAAT! Give support to everyone and if you feel that you are going to drink, post here instead. Post anything that inspires you to remain sober. LETS GET THIS AF PARTY STARTED!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

AF for December

Count me in, Drifty! I have my sugar -free grape/pomegranate juice ready as a non-alcohol alternative to wine-any one have other replacements?... bring it on...
    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

AF for December

I'm in as well - already 14 hours in

tonight will be the big test - but i will do it

Comment

AF for December

Yes, I am in.
        "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
        AF 11/12/11

Comment

AF for December

I'm going to hop on here. I'm up for a sober December!

December 1, 2011
          You always succeed if you never stop trying.
          Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

AF for December

definitely a sober December here too....... anyone else joining in??
            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

AF for December

I shall be lending my support for a BOOZE FREE December!!
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

AF for December

we'll just eat arse loads of chocolate instead eh?!?

that's my plan anyways, oh and cashew nuts which I just adore!!!!!
                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

AF for December

Hello Everyone,

I'm hopping on for a sober December! Day 5 today and I'm feeling very strong and committed to my new life 100% AL Free. Pingu - I need to quit biting my nails, too. I think I'll throw that in to the mix so I'm giving up a couple bad habits at once.

Have a great AF day all!

Comment

AF for December

Hi All - I'm in -- day 17 for me.

Comment

AF for December

I am in - day 4 for me, and though lots of AF days in 2011, never a complete AF month - that will be my Christmas present to myself!!
                      “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

AF for December

Hi all

Day 27 for me. I'll give it a go !

Comment

AF for December

Yeah we're on page two! Anybody else want to try? What are everybody's plans for an AF Friday?
                          Mine are to go to the gym with my son and go to In-N-Out burger for dinner with the kids. Then some computer work. My new computer died so I'm going to take it apart and remove the hard drive then get a hard drive dock (just found out they had such a thing) and transfer the stuff from the hard drive to my laptop till I can get another desktop. Wow that sounds like fun! LOL my son will help me if I get in a bind. Who knew kids could be so helpful at 12 years old? Have a great AF Thursday everyone....and share the love!!
                          You always succeed if you never stop trying.
                          Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

AF for December

i'm in there, too for an AF! december. i'm just finishing up day 7 now!

i have a busy friday evening--cleaning house and packing (a whole week ahead) for our upcoming trip to the states. CAN NOT wait to travel next friday.

a wonderful rest of an af thursday for those of you still hanging in there.

Comment

AF for December

I don't have anything planned but homework and studying which sometimes I hold off till the weekend but I do plan to stay sober. So great to hear of so many joining in! Don't be shy, having an AF month is a lot better then having a AL month.
                              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X