HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year and thank you all for all the love and support i have recieved here....hope 2007 brings wonderfull things for you all

Remember...life is short, break the rules,forgive quickly, love truly, laugh uncontrolably and never regret anything that made you smile.

Lots and lots of loves

Lou-Lou x x x x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year to everyone, I am up and ready for 2007 because of all of the support here. Never thought it would find something like this, it's just plain good for us.

P.S. I love the humor too!

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I also want to say a huge thank you to RJ for her story and the site and to the members here. I have laughed here, cried here, been angry as hell here, mourned here, researched here, bonded here, smiled here, and best of all, I have been inspired here. My life is better for stumbling into MWO. One cannot buy hope but I found it here. It is changing my life. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all the honesty and sharing.

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Oh lucky, you are the first person to make me cry this year...I so agree with all you say..everything that has happened to you has also happened to me....

HAPPY NEW YEAR
        A F F L..
        Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Thank you Lucky! I found hope here too.. and friends..and..and..and..so much..
          happy New Year where ever you are!
          sm-mary

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Big ditto on what Lucky said:goodjob: :h
            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Perfectly put Lucky.
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Sorry it's a cop out, but i too will ditto the Queen of Campral :crowned:...she said it all!!!
                Good words Clucky!!!! (and yes...after the success with my pic on chat yesterday...I HAVE finally worked out how to put smilies in posts.....phd work for the melon!!)xoxo

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Wee, do as many as ya can!! :alf: :banana: :danthin: Lush, our Senior member loves em!:wave:

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Thanks:thanks: for the advice Judie:rockon:...I will always do all I can to keep Lush happy:whee:

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Umm, emoticons make me NOT happy. Please file that little tidbit away for future reference. Thanking you in advance.
                      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

ops!:

My finger slipped...

Comment

Working...
                        X