Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goldpharma problems!!

Hello guys,

I had a very funny thing happen for me! a week ago i was able to log on to Goldpharma and find all the medicines that i needed. Baclofen, Nootropil, Wellbutrin etc..

Today i decided to register and buy.. but it is as if i was restricted access to these medicines. As if they are not viewable for me!

I am residing in Sweden. Did i do something wrong with the questions they ask at the begining ?! I would appreciate your help really!

Thank you !

Goldpharma problems!!

Here i attach the pic

here Attached files [img]/converted_files/1723250=6510-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Goldpharma problems!!

http://s12.postimage.org/am1bsdmop/B...che=1322948506

Comment

Goldpharma problems!!

[img]a href=[/img][/IMG]

Comment

Goldpharma problems!!

Meedo,

I read something the other day that said if you're not in the U.S. you can't get into the site. Post on the meds thread and you'll get an answer. Here's a link:

Topamax, Campral, Naltrexone, Baclofen, other meds - My Way Out Forums

Good luck!

Comment

Goldpharma problems!!

Unwasted;1219993 wrote: Meedo,

I read something the other day that said if you're not in the U.S. you can't get into the site. Post on the meds thread and you'll get an answer. Here's a link:

Topamax, Campral, Naltrexone, Baclofen, other meds - My Way Out Forums

Good luck!
            Thank you so much unwasted for your help!! i will look into the link!

Comment

Goldpharma problems!!

There is a thread on that exact same topic on the meds thread (thx for the link, Unwasted). Best try Inhouse Pharmacy - InhousePharmacy.biz
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Goldpharma problems!!

another swedish curious

meedo;1219976 wrote: Hello guys,

I am residing in Sweden.

Thank you !
                hi there, i was just curious to know if you were able to order from this place? i am also living in sweden and ive been thinking of ordering some bac from them. would you mind sharing where did you end up getting your meds from?

Ty

Comment

Working...
                X