• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 4th December

I won a bottle of champagne also. So just wrapped it up for MR A

Comment

Army Thread 4th December

A bottle champers lovely but tempting. Put it out of sight an out of mind Anon. Its gud u wrapped it up. Wud like a drink 2 but just as well i'm broke as might got tempted 2 go 2 offie. Most wkends a bit lonely an boring 4 me during these short dark days.

Comment

Army Thread 4th December

mollyka;1220441 wrote: oooh, that was a quick craving MrsA Well done If you get iffy again, COME BACK QUICK!!!
        We've moved on to 'Four Christmas's now:H
        Gone now went as quick as it came.

What a day:thanks:

Comment

Army Thread 4th December

Firefox;1220442 wrote: A bottle champers lovely but tempting. Put it out of sight an out of mind Anon. Its gud u wrapped it up. Wud like a drink 2 but just as well i'm broke as might got tempted 2 go 2 offie. Most wkends a bit lonely an boring 4 me during these short dark days.
          Stay close to here. Being lonely is such a trigger. You have loads of mates here foxy:h

Comment

Army Thread 4th December

Dsats gud anon. I'm just having a coffee now and come dine with me omnibus is on more 4 i like dat reality show.

Comment

Army Thread 4th December

:h:chef: Tanx

Comment

Army Thread 4th December

Doing the fish pie a la KTAB that will keep me busy. By the way me legs are aching.

Drop in for coffee Foxy.

Comment

Army Thread 4th December

:hallo: might switch on lappie to catch up, might not. Tired after swimming & sun.
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 4th December

Evening all.

I will let zens tell me wahts going on :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 4th December

tiptronic_ct;1220474 wrote: :hallo: might switch on lappie to catch up, might not. Tired after swimming & sun.
                      :upset::upset::upset:

Comment

Army Thread 4th December

43434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343 434343434343434343434343434343434

Ooops is that 43 or 34.

Comment

Army Thread 4th December

As I have hit a winning streak-- 43 it is Zen

Comment

Army Thread 4th December

tiptronic_ct;1220474 wrote: Tired after swimming & sun.
                            It's a tough life tips, but I suppose somebody's got to do it!

Evening all

Comment

Army Thread 4th December

Evening all.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 4th December

mollyka;1220344 wrote: Always HATED those religious things Oney -- have to be done I s'pose:upset: Is that old prick of a parish priest still there? I had a major row with him round the time of Joey's confo. haven't set foot in a church since
                                :upset:Tried to do the right thing and ring my mother. ALWAYS a nightmare. She's fecking insane-don't get me wrong-I do love her but she's a religious freak. I know we should not talk about religion and politics but all I did was try to give her an update about our day-Christmas market etc. Then she goes into how I should be teaching the children about JESUS and that is what Christmas is about. So I told her I'd go get the dry rice and kneel in the corner and think about Jesus because GOD FORBID that I might be trying to avoid a depression and enjoying the Christmas season. Grrr... Molly-I used to think the sisters would be lovely kind souls-my first year of school Sr.Mary tied a child to her desk because she was sucking her thumb. Yes, she said to the whole class that she had to tear the Easter banner that we had painted (made out of a sheet if I remember:H) and she cut off a piece and tied the girl's hands behind her back to her chair.She was sent off to the Phillipines (sp?) the next year though:H I did have some lovely sisters though so I don't want to bash them all. Guess what I'm thinking is...this is why I don't want to go home for Christmas. I can not deal with the family shite. I'm going to read back now-again sorry for venting.

Comment

Working...
                                X