• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 10th December

Thank you I'm glad to be back )

Comment

How long hav u ben in Florida Zen not sure if u told me b4 is bJ ur hubby? Do u still have ur Scots accent?

Comment

U look great in your fb pics btwZen as did all of you i added

Comment

lol is he American? Sorry for all the questions just trying to catch up wit people here. I've bin single for ages and i have 2 cats which are on my fb photos. Plus my lovely white one who got knocked down during the summer who i still miss. The other two came after.

Comment

x post yes i saw some of ur pics and ur fur babies do u have 4?

Comment

A quick check in in between my babysitting duties....roll on lunch time tomorrow :H:H only kidding am loving having them but boy you do forget how hard work they are and certainly no time for the vino not read back but hope everyone is ok
              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

:bedtime: Good night folks

Comment

Hey Again All!

Nice to see you Zenners, JC, Expat, MArio, Stirls, Firefox and all else!

Done the Christmas tree tonight so feeling Christmassy at last! Hope everyone is doing well

EW
                  If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Zenstyle;1223444 wrote:

LJ... Hope you don't feel too crap when you wake up. I've over-used benzos and sleeping pills in the past in an effort to get a decent night's sleep and I know how yuck they can make you feel the next morning. Every bit as bad as a booze hangover and foggier to boot. Hopefully you can take it easy today seeing as its the weekend... :l:l
                    chews at my hair. Its so like "Simon's Cat" its scary!

you got it spot on Zenster..spent most the morning in a haze........

feel like shit again as the nighmare stared again.......

fuck it's christmas in 2 weeks, I wanna go christmas shopping, buy pressies and do silly things....
                    But I'm not allowed..feel like I got a ball & chain around my neck pulling me down..

nothing ever happy..all shit all the time..!
                    he's in bed now..his bed..but mine isn't made..not had the time as washed duvet etc so had no time to get it dry..even with my super-duper tumble drier....

so mummy's gonna crash with doggies on the sofe...

got 7 days till Jamie comes..and the house is a fucking tip..
                    ollie helps jack shite nothing.......

okies moan over I hope you are all well not had chance to read back..xxxxx:h:h:h

Comment

Working...
                    X