Day 204 af

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 204 af

It is day 204 af and week 29 af for me! I want to thank you all for helping me get to where I am today. I know that there is no way that I would have gotten here if it wasn't for my support system. My birthday is on the 22nd and I am saving up for a double birthday bash (don't worry won't drink at ether of them) and to think, if I was still drinking, I wouldn't be able to afford the double bash (plus the hangovers would just be bad). But since I am not drinking, that saves me a ton of money (plus I can remember it) and I am able to do this. For all the people who are new/struggling, hang in there! Drinking will not make it better even though its trying to convince you that it will help. You will still end up with the same if not worse problems and you will now be drunk/hungover. It is just not worth it. You can stay sober and the problems will still be there, but you will have a clear head, and no hangover so you would be able to tackle them head on and in the end, feel proud of yourself. ODAAT!

And this site has been helping me keep track of my days Date Difference Calculator - number of days between dates .
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 204 af

Way to go!

Comment

Day 204 af

COOOOLLLL!

AS I've said Drifty you are my inspiration!

Comment

Day 204 af

Well done driftyalison,You are a great inspiration to many people here, keep up the great work ;-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
        X