Clear All

Army Thread 11th December

My 3 were BRATS today.
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Oh dear how old are they? Getting excited for Christmas I guess! What were they upto?

Comment

4, 7 and 11 and they are HYPER!!!

The 2 girls spent the whole day high pitched aquealing and fighting and the eldest boy was making them worse and acting innocent and hubby was hungover to biys.

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1224025 wrote: 4, 7 and 11 and they are HYPER!!!

The 2 girls spent the whole day high pitched aquealing and fighting and the eldest boy was making them worse and acting innocent and hubby was hungover to biys.
          Oh shite Oney:l Will the little ones be ready for bed soon? Mine is in the bath splashing around like a walrus.:H
          Change -I have a little one and an older one (15)! Makes life fun!
          JC-you did a great job. You deserve to give the smug look.

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1223700 wrote: Morning, Army

Worried here: Jasmine fell ill in a matter of a few hours last night. It's as if her back is paralysed or something. Off to the vet 1st thing. She was fine - the kids took her for a long walk, played with her on the lawn, she ate her dinner. When we called her to come inside before bedtime, she could hardly walk.
            tiptronic_ct;1223801 wrote:
            :hallo: Army

Good news: Jasmine is going to be OK. Seems she has a pinched nerve / sprained back. The runny tummy is secondary. She's been given meds and must take it easy for a few days. Now it feels like I overreacted, but she genuinely appeared half paralysed last night.
            Hello Army - sorry for only commenting on this right now but it seems all the human "kids" are okay and I know how it worries us when one of our animal "kids" are sick. It's not like they can tell us what they're feeling. Tipster, that must have been very scary indeed.

Good to see all of you in the barracks and thanks again for your support on the Piglet thread. Hopefully they will be sent off tomorrow. I want to buy a couple of souvenirs to send in the parcel and if I can't find them in a town close to here then I will have to go to the centre of Athens. I was hoping to avoid that so that I can get them off tomorrow to be sure they get to their next destination a couple of days before Christmas. The delay in them getting to Greece really messed up my plans. I'd planned to go to Cape Sounio and to Marathona where the Greek marathon race starts from. There is a lovely lake there and an amazing view from the dam. Anyway, not much I can do about it now.

Pingu - :goodjob: on those nails. You have amazed me with your determination.

I managed to get the little tree up for Piglet and Miss K and the lights strung on the front balcony railing and that was it. Did do quite a bit of house cleaning. Cooked a delicious dinner and took the wee ones out twice. Sounds like I have young kids or grandkids.:H:H
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

one2many;1224018 wrote: My 3 were BRATS today.
              we had a 3 yr old round today and my 2 were quite good with one or two tiny lapses of behaviour from tigger

anyone watching the farce-factor final tonight?
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

JackieClaire;1223992 wrote: How on earth did they get a cat to sit still that long. Nail it to the floor.
                :H Love the JC Chrimbo beanie avatar!
                I'm actually wearing mine in the house tonight. It's freezing! And it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. (the beanie-not a cat!) :H

Comment

Tha main culprit is in bed and looks so adorable when asleep!!

Stirls, you did a fantastic job, it was a real pity about the horrible delay but you MORE than made up for it, my kids loved it.

Any clues where he is going next??

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I've just watched Strictly and now tuning into Xfactor. Reckon the girls will win! Nice hot cup of tea to drink

Comment

Hi de hi campers.
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Oney they all look adorable when they are asleep! My daughter is so pretty and then she opens her mouth and the teenage chavy rubbish comes spilling out! All noices and grunts-full sentences stopped about a year ago!!

Comment

It snot me, I can tell you that.

Hi de ho Starts.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

changemeforever;1224036 wrote: Oney they all look adorable when they are asleep! My daughter is so pretty and then she opens her mouth and the teenage chavy rubbish comes spilling out! All noices and grunts-full sentences stopped about a year ago!!
                            :H:H:H:H:H:H

Hi Starty!

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hello JC and welcome Change. Its nice to see you here
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Sorry xposting like a mad thing here.

Stirls, you've done a cracking job with the pair of them. I'll admit now I had a wee tear in me eye when I saw their Christmas pressies.
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X