Please send good vibes my way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go Ann! I'd say you're doing fine too! Glad to hear that you're feeling better.

Comment

Ann 221;1226396 wrote: Thanks to all of you for the support! Prelim test results are negative for really bad stuff, and I'm feeling better.
      My class is very very good, and I have 1/2 day left tomorrow. I feel better tonight than I have in weeks! It's great.

Also-as I mentioned before, my out of town colleagues come to to town more often and 3 of them are in my class. They all went to the usual (practically next to the office) pub this evening. One of the guys called me and I said NAH I guess I won't, you know I quit smoking AND drinking so I'm no fun, and laughed. Trying to just joke around about it.
      And he goes Oh no come out, you don't have to drink to have fun.
      Which of course I know but then I felt compelled to go to PROVE that I KNOW fun can be had without alcohol. I see now that that is stupid. But I went, chatted, had water, they started talking sports and I left. I usually don't do things I don't want to do but for some reason I went over there knowing I'd rather be home. I was not tempted to drink at all or anything like that but I'll not waste my time to "prove" anything to anyone.

Thanks again for the support you guys! Day 73 I think so I'm doing fine.

Well, this just has written all over it!

Glad the tests went "ok" and way to go for making a trip to a drinking establishment, and only drinking water..........73 days is just pure awesomeness!!! :goodjob: Attached files [img]/converted_files/1731675=6450-attachment.jpg[/img]
      Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Working...
      X