Army Thread 12th December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

right 3 sleeping tabs later and another baclofen gonna see if thta works..shit feel very woozyif I'm back in a bit they diddddn''t....sjiteee..xxxx

Comment

suprising how many shapes you can cut a soggy cookie into..
      8 glasses of milk and 12 cookies later and wow... could be an artist at this

Comment

even dropped a soggy one on top of the guardi civil van going past under me...didn?t bat an eyelid...! the girls on the sidewalk thought it funny tho...!

Comment

god I'm sooo glad I'mmm not driving..tho bet they are as well???

Comment

all I wanna do is go to slsleeppp?

Comment

Soggy cookies at this time of the morning??

Jan, in simple terms your posts in recent days are very worrying for many people here who care about you. You are coming out with totally incomprehensible nonsense and blaming a meds mix. It is not my business I know, and what you are putting in your body is your business but you have a responsibility of care for your children.

We do care and nobody is judging, least of all me, for I have no right, but you do need to sort this shit out.

Do me a personal favour and take a long look in the mirror and do the right thing, please.

The one thing I dont want to see is this gobbaddygook , blah de blah nonsense response one more time.
              COME ON JAN, it is your call.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
              X