Please pray for my boy !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro...I thought I sent a post before, but I can't find it.....my "old" "29yo" demented mind. Please tell your son (can you tell me his name) that I am sending prayers for him and his friends here from Pennsylvania and I Hope and Pray that they get home safe and sound for Christmas. God Bless Him for his service.

Sending Angels to watch over him.:lilangel::lilangel::lilangel:
    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

TY, Grate his name is Nate Spurgeon.

MUCH LOVE

Bob

Comment

Sending up special prayers from the Alabama Gulf Coast.
        "If I don't go crazy, honey, I'm going to lose my mind." Son House

Comment

I am praying for you son and to all the people fighting for our country and for freedom from Cedar Rapids Iowa
          I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

My thoughts are with you, and your son. Hope he is home soon.

Comment

Praying for the safe return of your son.
              ~ The chief cause of failure is trading what you want most for what you want now ~
              -----------------------------------
              Goal #1 - 7 days AF -

Comment

Sending prayers from north of 7 in Ontario for your boy's safe return Pro.
                Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Had to share this. Nate before he left.

And NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY CRAP !!!! He is not the "little" boy that left !!!!

Comment

Prop, if it means anything at all from us guys in europe, thanks to your boy and his colleagues, we do appreciate why they are overseas, hoping he comes home safely. Their service to a free democratic world is immeasurable.
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

KTAB;1225002 wrote: Prop, if it means anything at all from us guys in europe, thanks to your boy and his colleagues, we do appreciate why they are overseas, hoping he comes home safely. Their service to a free democratic world is immeasurable.
                      Bro it does not matter where the good thoughts come from they are all revived with MUCH appreciation!!! TY so much! And we feel the same for all of the boys you all have over there.

MUCH LOVE

Bob

Comment

Bob, looks like young Nate has been hitting the weights!

Comment

Adding my thoughts and prayers for your son and for all of the military out there. We need to show them more support. My son, who is a senior in HS, came home the other day and told me about a talk an Army lieutenant gave at school and he said how much any kind of support is appreciated. So for Xmas, we found a website called Operation Hero and donated online. They provide gift baskets year long to our troops. I hope one of those gift baskets finds your son safe and sound. Wishing him a very speedy return!

Comment

prayers for the safety of nate!
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Sending Prayers for your son Nate :h

I have attached a video clip of a song that is soon to be released here in the UK by Military Wives, this could be adapted to anybody with a loved one fighting, may they all return safe :h

http://youtu.be/0hR6O7VxKaQ[/video]]Wherever You Are (Military Wives with Gareth Malone) Official Video - YouTube
                              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Sending prayers from here in Colorado and hope your son and all the brave men and women get home safe! :h
                                Living life to the fullest.

Comment

Working...
                                X