lovely people...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lovely people...

I just wanted to say before i go to work for a 24hr shift, that today is day 8 AF for me and I am starting to reep the benefits of a very painful xmas. I feel so much better already and..get this..I have lost 5lbs purely from being AF as I have been eating loads inc chocs and crisps etc..yay yippe!! have a great day,

Love Sam xx

lovely people...

Hi Sam, congratulations on reaching 8 days...or put another way, you are now in your SECOND WEEK of being AF... I envy you losing that 5lbs as that is my next goal now that the holiday season is over...Keep it up..
    Love Louise xxx
    A F F L..
    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

lovely people...

Congrats Sam, that's huge. I am on day 2 and working my way there. Hope to lose that weight as well. That's a huge motivator for me right now.

Take Care
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

lovely people...

Good morning Sam,
        Congrats, it feels great to feel great. Like Not P. I am on day 2. Had a horrible night (slept for perhaps 2 hours) grrrrrrrrrrrrrh.
        Have a wonderful day.
        Lori
        *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X