Instant classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instant classic

Only heard this song once, couldnt wait to get home and you tube it, wanted to share with my peeps.

"Ive still got a few more dances, with the devil" "Ive pinned a lot of demons to the ground"

Man, I just LOVE music!!! Hope you all can take something from it as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO0keYA21oI[/video]]Better Than I Used to Be -- Tim McGraw (Studio Version) (Lyrics on Screen) - YouTube
    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Instant classic

Great song Nelz, it matches my signature nicely

I love music too! I don't know whether it's the older I get or the longer I'm sober but it means more and more to me all the time.
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

Instant classic

I don't know what I'd do without music.

When I was hospitalized for depression, I'm positive the tape my sister made for me of my favorite songs began pulling me out of the dark, dark place I was in. Something clicked, and I began to feel "me" returning.
      "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Instant classic

Love it xx

And can I say Nelz, you are a bright light around here and are always ready to lend a hand and a positive word. Thank you for that x
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Instant classic

I'm in total agreement, Nelz. Love Chris Chrisopherson's 'Silver Tongued Devil' too.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
          X