One year ago today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One year ago today...

Congrulations and thanks for a super motivating post. In one year I want to be JUST LIKE You.:goodjob:
    Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
    If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
    November 2, 2012

Comment

One year ago today...

Hi Supercrew, congratulations on a simply amazing milestone! I enjoy your posts and hope you stick around!
      "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
      AF 11/12/11

Comment

One year ago today...

great post i am looking forward also to that year

Comment

One year ago today...

Supercrew -- Great job on a whole year sober. You are such an asset here and I always love reading your posts. Thank you and keep up the good work. Am I really the only one who screwed up your name??? You really do make me smile.

Comment

One year ago today...

windy;1230854 wrote: Supercrew -- Great job on a whole year sober. You are such an asset here and I always love reading your posts. Thank you and keep up the good work. Am I really the only one who screwed up your name??? You really do make me smile.
            Thanks Windy, and everyone who replied...and no you are not the only one!:H

Comment

One year ago today...

SC, I just now saw your post. You must be really proud of your 1-year achievement! I'm looking forward to being able to say that. I hope you can stick around and keep posting. Your words always have a way of resonating with me. Thanks for being here.

Comment

One year ago today...

Great job Supercrew , i also would have liked to stopped drinking 10 years ago, instead i spent them years trying to control my drinking (moderating) it was never going to work, only stopping completely works .
                AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

One year ago today...

Great stuff buddy. Keep it going!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

One year ago today...

:wd::happy: CONGRATS ON YOUR 1 YEAR AF

Keep going
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                    X